Using Supplements to Regulate Your Period, Increase Your Fertility and Manage Pre and Post-Natal Life with Suzie Welsh
Suzie Welsh is a nurse turned entrepreneur and founder of the women’s health company, Binto.
She and her team focus on redefining women’s health journies from period years past menopause with the mission of disrupting the women’s health market by using preventative medicine rather than turning to prescription drugs.
Suzie holds a BSN from the University of Virginia and a Master’s Degree in Nursing for health leadership from the University of Pennsylvania.
She is an Adjunct Professor with Villanova University’s School of Nursing, and a 200 hour certified yoga instructor.
The Unspoken Topic
- The right supplements can regulate your period, increase fertility and manage a woman’s overall health before, during and after pregnancy.
What We Cover
- Suzie tells us specifically what supplements to take if you are trying to conceive, if you are pregnant, if you are having fertility issues, or if you are postpartum.
- Suzie gives details on what supplements can do for you at different times in your life.
- She also explains how you don’t have to take birth control hormones to have a better period, you can take supplements!
Take a Listen >>
- “No one ever told me” is a daily sentence heard in Suzie’s world, specifically around women’s health. Women often say no one ever told them they didn’t have to take birth control to regulate their periods or that most supplements are full of fillers and incomplete vitamins.
- Fertility starts to decline for women in their late 20’s. Typically around age 27. There is another significant decline at 34.
- You don’t get a true period when you take birth control pills. You get a withdrawal bleed because of the hormones you are on. The hormones stop you from ovulating.
- You can manage your overall health with supplements. You don’t need prescription drugs.
How To Protect Your Fertility
- Be mindful of lifestyle choices and clean up your environment. Clean up your diet, use clean supplements and use eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Limit alcohol intake
- Quit smoking cigarettes
- Get a full night’s sleep
- Eat full-fat dairy
- Take a daily supplement
How To Regulate Your Period Without Birth Control
- Take DHA, and an array of B vitamins.
- Talk to Binto about more information.
Overcoming Conflict with Partner
- See a counselor to learn to communicate.
Advice For Mama Entrepreneur
- Go for it! But make sure you have an amazing support system in place because it’s not easy. It can cost a lot of time and money so be patient.
Most Excited About
- Being a mom in the near future.
Your Gift From Suzie
We cannot believe Suzie is giving away a free month of supplements! We absolutely love them and hope you will too!
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.