Setting Boundaries with Your Parenting Partner with Juju Waters
Juju was born in Texas and moved to Los Angeles at 18 to pursue a career in dance and started working right away.
For 10 years, she worked as a professional dancer performing with artists such as Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, Black Eyed Peas, Christina Aguilera and traveling the world many times over.
In 2012, she switched her focus from dance to producing, editing and directing.
She started off as Ashton Kutcher’s Thrashl=Lan and then moved to DreamWorks Digital Production Awesomeness TV.
She was both a showrunner and International Content Producer for ATV.
At the same time as ATV, Juju was also choreographing commercials for brands like Vitamin Water, Target, Old Navy, Smirnoff, Facebook and Hulu, which she still continues to do to this day.
She left ATV to focus on motherhood and choreography once she had Rocco in 2018 and in 2019 started show running her own show named Dear Juju, which is all about the housewife on fire.
Juju’s been with her husband for 5 years. Her son Rocco is 2.5 and she’s about to pop out a baby girl who’s expected to arrive in the beginning of November.
The Unspoken Topic
- Creating healthy and firm boundaries with your partner and children truly supports your family values and yourself for the long haul. You’re the ring leader, don’t be afraid to set them!
What We Cover
- Learning to speak up for yourself
- How to set boundaries with your parenting partner.
- How to get pregnant with a natural remedy!!
Take a Listen >>
- Self-Awareness is the key to understanding what you need and setting healthy boundaries.
- Creating supportive boundaries with your children is the key to healthy boundary-making and seeing results in unwanted behavior.
- If something doesn’t feel right, it’s because it’s not right. And it’s up to you to fix it. Do all you can to make the changes and then STICK TO IT.
- The Mercier Method is a natural way of stimulating your body to open it up naturally for pregnancy.
- If you can do Mercier in conjunction with IVY, the chances of getting pregnant increase to 83%
- The effects of Mercier last for 1 year.
How to Set Boundaries With Your Parenting Partner
- Communicate what roles each will spearhead.
- Share what you each need in order to be supported.
- Give each other space to do it in their way.
- Respect each other’s bottomline.
- “I’m not going to be perfect but I need space to figure it out. And I’ll let you know when I do.”
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Happy Hour with Friends
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: Emotionally mirror children.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Get down to their eye level.
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: Potty ladder.
- Share 1 book: The “OH CRAP!” Potty training method
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is a new relationship and relationships are mirrors and teachers.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.