How to Work Through Roadblocks in Life with Monica Berg
Monica Berg is an international speaker, spiritual thought leader and Chief Communications Officer of the Kabbalah Centre.
A self-proclaimed “Change Junkie,” Monica is a fresh voice that channels her many years of kabbalistic study along with personal life experiences.
Monica shows individuals how to create a life that not only feels like it’s working, but most importantly, a life in which they are living and loving as the powerful, fulfilled person they’ve always wanted to be.
The Unspoken Topic
- Shame informs so many of our thoughts and actions in life. When we feel shame, we feel we are not deserving of a good life.
What We Cover
- How to excavate our thoughts and past to help us work through our inner blocks to create a life we love.
- Feeling shame for wanting and how to move through it.
- Kabbalism and how it can improve your life.
Take a Listen >>
- We are able to express our wants, needs and desires without feeling shame.
- You don’t want to earn love anymore than you have to earn the right to breathe.
- You are worthy of your own love.
How to Work Through Roadblocks in Life
- Remove the negative belief/ thought from your past and the fear you have associated with it.
- Look at your past and observe and reparent yourself through that painful experience.
- Take small actionable steps you can take each day toward the life you want to create. Carve out a little time each day.
Monica’s Gift For You
Oooh this webinar is FIRE!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Exercise.
- Best parenting advice ever received: There are a lot of things in this life that you can be, but there’s only you have to be and that is kind.
- Favorite parenting hack: Give my child choices.
- Share 1 book: “Rething Love” and “Fear is Not an Option” by Monica Berg
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is an honor and responsibility.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.