How to Connect to Your Sexuality to Live a More Whole Life with Krystal Taylor
Krystal Taylor is a certified tantra yoga instructor who specializes in educating and supporting individuals towards sexual wholeness.
She has been teaching yoga since 2011 and practicing tantra since 2015.
Her unique coaching approach involves sharing ancient yogic philosophy, ancestral practices, as well as her own sensual yet down to earth techniques. With these tools, clients can learn to use their sexual energy as a way to fuel their spiritual walk instead of working against it.
The Unspoken Topic
- Mothers often are not in touch with what brings us pleasure. When we build a life that is not connected to our desires or pleasure, we end up living a life out of balance and living a life that does not fully feel alive.
What We Cover
- The markers of a healthy relationship with sex.
- How to connect to your sexuality every single day.
- Ways to heal your past so you can have a healthy sexual future.
Take a Listen >>
- Know that your sexual health is part of whole and general health. If you feel unsatiated in the bedroom or out of balance with motherhood and womanhood, take a look at that first.
- To be the great women we want to be, we must be connected to our self.
- Our bodies have so much wisdom. When we can align our mind, body and heart, we can really make the best decisions.
How to Connect Back to Our Sexual Whole Self
STEP ONE: Connect to your body.
- Have a mind-body practice that allows you to connect and appreciate your body.
- Look at your body completely nude and affirm the places you like and have resistance around. You can look at your vulva, as well. Self-explore and face yourself.
- What comes up as you look at your body and as you tap into your body.
- Nurture and explore your sexual energy in your body daily with the intention of wholeness and holistic health.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Yoga and listening to music.
- Best parenting advice ever received: It goes by so fast, so treasure the time.
- Parenting Hack: If you want your kid to do something or be something, you have to be the example.
- Product Child cannot live without: Caprisun.
- Share 1 book: Romantic novels.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is the power to give life. A blessing.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.