Getting to The Root Cause Of Your Stress with Megan Blacksmith
Megan Blacksmith is a certified holistic health coach, functional diagnostic nutritionist practitioner and also graduated from Chris Kresser’s ADAPT Practitioner training and is currently training to become an NLP Practitioner.
After her own postpartum health crash (what she calls falling off the hormone cliff) 10 years ago, all her regular lab work said that she was “perfect” while she felt miserable. Finding functional medicine, holistic nutrition and the power of the mind/body connection she was able to see that there really was an imbalance and more importantly, there was something she could do about it. In the Zest Ginger duo of Megan and Dr. Alex, Megan focuses on the power of our thoughts, beliefs, energy and frequency in a health journey.
Megan is one of the founders of the Healthy Hormones Group Program and the Flight or Fight Fix as well as co-host of the 4 Phase Cycle Podcast.
The Unspoken Topic
- We often look for the one thing as the cause we can blame for the way we feel or look. There is no one diet that is right, or one thing that is going to fix you or make you feel good. We are complex and it is layers of things that add up.
What We Cover
- All about hormone health and how we are addicted to stress and have to dig deep to shift this addiction.
- How to examine your beliefs and thoughts, so you maximize your vibrancy.
- How to achieve optimal health by making microshifts in your daily movement and beliefs.
- How to empower your children to take ownership of their health.
Take a Listen >>
- Tap into where you are addicted to stress and where you are ignoring what your body is telling you.
How to See Where Stress Lives in Your Body
STEP ONE: Examine. Look at your physiology. Change the way you stand, move and sit.
STEP TWO: Biochemistry. Feed yourself enough, get a good night’s sleep and let your body know it is safe.
STEP THREE: Regulate. Regulate your body by breathing deeply, meditating, etc.
STEP FOUR: Evaluate Your Thoughts. What are you thinking, believing and feeling? What are the root beliefs that are shaping and informing your body and health?
What She is Differently Than Her Parents
- She is teaching her children of the female period.
- For younger children: you have the perfect blueprint of health inside of you.
- For older children: Normalizing the female cycle and teaching them about the different phases.
Most Excited About
- New program that takes people through the 7 steps to get to the core of your hormone and holistic health.
Megan’s Gift For You
What a generous gift! To grab it, just type in your name and email address and we’ll send it right over. You’ll be joining our mailing list, as well as our guests so you can receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Dry skin brushing.
- Best parenting advice ever received: You had al lthe struggles you had, so your kids wouldn’t have to.
- Parenting Hack: Speak to you rkids using positive words rather than negative.
- Product Child cannot live without: Acupuncture mat.
- Share 1 book: Dissolve the Problem.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood means being the best example she can be and living out that reality as an example for them.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.