Samantha Groom became a mom at 15 1/2 years old to a boy with Asperger’s Syndrome. She is here to share her journey today.
The Unspoken Topic
- The key to raising a child with Asperger’s is to catch the signs early so they can get help as soon as possible.
What We Cover
- Signs of Asperger’s in children.
- How to be supportive to a child who has Asperger’s.
Take a Listen >>
- Being patient and being okay with not knowing what is happening is the key to raising a child with Asperger’s. Your child needs your help and it’s okay to not know how to help them at first.
- Breaking the cycles of how she was raised.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Massage and therapy.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Kids need boundaries. Even if they hate them now, they will crave them later.
- Parenting Hack: Sidewalk chalk.
- Product Child cannot live without: XBox.
- Share 1 book: The 5 Love Languages
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is her whole life.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.