How to Stay Connected To Your Spouse with Marnie Nir
Marnie Nir is an expert coach and a talented creative. She splits her time as a Handel Group coach, Chief Content Officer and on her own creative projects. Right now, she’s writing a play! Marnie specializes in love and family coaching and brings hilarity and courageous commitment to her work.
The Unspoken Topic
- Get honest about your dark side.
What We Cover
- The excuses we make when it comes to intimacy.
- How we need to take action toward intimacy to fulfill other parts of our lives.
- How to find ways to like your partner so you can have with them on a weekly basis.
- The consequences of not keeping your promises.
Take a Listen >>
- Lighten up. We all suck. You are just a promise and a consequence away from a new life.
How to Stay Connected To Your Spouse
STEP ONE: Make a promise of having sex and have a consequence if you don’t have sex.
STEP TWO: Understand the benefits and why bother.
STEP THREE: The more you have sex with your partner, the more you like them.
STEP FOUR: Do it at the beginning of the week to take the pressure off of the weekend.
STEP FIVE: Tell your partner about your promise and the consequences to help you stay accountable.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Writing.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Tell the truth.
- Parenting Hack: Tell your kids about your promises.
- Product Child cannot live without: Phones.
- Share 1 book: The Alchemist for Kids.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is an opportunity to show up. The more you can heal yourself, the less work they’ll have to do.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.