Sacrifices a Mom Makes with Adrianne Wright
Adrianne is the Founder and CEO or Rosie, a boutique storytelling agency for nonprofit organizations, people and brands who are doing good in the world.
She is also the Co-Founder of I Will Not Be Quiet, a community group that creates a sacred space for women to learn about the political and social issues that impact their lives.
Adrianne is a passionate advocate for gender equality and how we can empower one another to close the gender gap.
Prior to Rosie, Adrianne spent over a decade developing signature, mutli-channel communications programs from the ground up.
Her career reflects diverse experience- from promoting the launch of MTV’s The Hills to international audiences and establishing Car2Go across the US to driving community engagement around education reform in marginalized communities.
The Unspoken Topic
- There are no shifts or traditional workdays when you’re a mom. It takes enormous sacrifice. The childcare duties and career duties are endless. There is never time off. You’re always ON.
What We Cover
- The work Adrianne does with her nonprofit to empower their efforts of doing good.
- How to be the most productive you can be.
Take a Listen >>
- We need to stop challenging ourselves to find our balance.
- The most important thing to remember is that it’s not about balance- it’s about managing your workload.
- There’s no traditional workday. How do we define it for ourselves? And remember that each mom’s definition is different.
- Becoming an efficient worker is the key to accomplishing things throughout the day.
- Have an honest reckoning of when you work best. Then structure your week so it flows with your optimal productive time.
- Planning some self-care midweek will help make the week feel less stressful.
- Pay attention to your self-talk. It makes a huge difference in how you talk to yourself.
- We can all be the change we want to see. A lot of it is about our willingness to embrace and stand in our truth.
How to Optimize Your Week to Be Most Productive
- On Sundays, have an honest conversation about your workload and what needs to get done that week.
- Think about what days and times you are most productive.
- Ask yourself how you need to be taken care of in order for all of this to be able to get done.
- Schedule all of the most important tasks at the optimal days/ times of your peek production.
- Schedule self-care midweek.
- Slay all day!
How To Keep Sex Life Alive
Just do it!
Advice for Mom Starting a New Business with Limited Child Care
- Before you do anything, think long and hard about what you are going to do and why you are driven to doing it.
- Set an intention and journal to understand your hidden purpose.
- Focus on your core narrative and then from there, figure out the rest.
Doing Differently in Parenting
- Helicopter Mom
Most Excited About
- Her clients. She’s so excited because they have a lot of tenacity they bring to the world.
Adrianne’s Gift For You
We are so excited about Adrianne’s generous gift of a free consultation! We’re definitely taking her up on this and we hope you do too!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Massage
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: Sleep training
- Share your favorite parenting hack: None
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: Mickey Mouse
- Share 1 book and why: Leapfrog by Natalie Molina
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is taking a pause to take in everything every moment even thought they’re sticky. Life has never been so full or so rich.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.