How to Create a Life You Love with Amanda Walker
Amanda Walker is a health and life coach who helps women push passed missguided beliefs to feel amazing naked.
She is the creator of the Feel Amazing Naked Program and the Feel Amazing Naked Podcast and is a wife and mom to two amazing babes.
The Unspoken Topic
- Many people have the misleading thought that they cannot be happy on their journey if they are not where they want to be. No happiness lies in front of you that is not already inside of you.
What We Cover
- How to handle self-sabotage around not doing the work we know we need to do.
- Practical ways to enjoying your life and your food, guilt-free!
- How to reconnect to your system of taking care of yourself after children.
Take a Listen >>
- When you don’t have a foundational system prior to motherhood that keeps you a priority, then you have to re-establish those tools.
- If you don’t have time to journal, meditate and take care of the core of yourself, then you cannot even talk about food choices.
- There is happiness right in this moment that you can tap into which will make the journey of growth that much more rich because you are walking the outer transformation in conjunction with the inner transformation.
How to Gain Clarity on Your Life
- Once a week, commit to doing a “purse dump” of your life and commitments.
- Write out all the things that are on your plate. All the “should’s” and “have to’s” and the other things you’d like incorporate into your life.
- As you journal, what do you become aware of?
- What false narratives are you falling into?
- How can you schedule yourself first?
- Get clarity on how these pieces work together and you’ll see how much better you’re able to care for your family once you put yourself first.
How to Stay Connected to Your Spouse
- “Shower Talks.” Right when her husband gets home from work and immediately jumps into the shower. She will go into the bathroom and talk to each other about their days. They celebrate each other’s days and communicate their needs.
Hardest Decision to Make as a Parent
- How much independence to give her 11-year-old daughter and navigating the space to allow her to socialize via social media, and with whom. As children get older, the consequences become more grave.
What Are You Most Excited About
- Watching her kids play sports again in her personal life. Professionally, she’s excited about the incredible women she gets to help.
Amanda’s Gift For You
Oooh mama, this checklist is a no-brainer!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Taking a hot bath with a good book.
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: Let go of perfection.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Put your kids to bed at a consistent time all year long.
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: Squeezy Apple Sauce.
- Share 1 book: The Goddess Revolution by Mel Wells
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is a healing journey to fully accepting all the parts of yourself. As my children are my mirror to help me accept all parts of me as I accept all parts of them.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.