How to Lose Weight Without Ever Thinking About It with Amy Rosoff Davis
Amy gained notoriety for getting Selena Gomez into shape for her Revival Tour. Other clients include Kristen Bell, Felicity Jones, Sofia Ritchie, Emma Roberts, Hannah Simone, Troian Bellisario, Casey Wilson, June Diane Raphael, Jessica St. Clair, Taylor Schilling, Katie Lowes, Olivia Holt, Aya Cash, and Kelly Wearstler.
She believes to achieve one’s optimal level of health, the body, the mind and the soul must work together. This foundation of consciousness combined with a healthy lifestyle and diet is the recipe for self-love and acceptance, which breeds happiness and abundance.
Amy is also a health food junkie and avid chef and has created meal plans of delicious foods for her clients.
The Unspoken Topic
- When you fall in love with yourself, everything else falls into place. It makes it much easier to eat the food that makes you feel good, and exercise because your body enjoys it. Be present and live life and you’ll see how everything just falls into place.
What We Cover
- Amy shares the most impactful tip that will make all the difference in your weight, and it doesn’t include counting calories.
- Tips on how to embrace yourself.
- How to live in love for the long haul.
Take a Listen >>
- When you love your life, truly- there is a free flow between giving and taking that balances everything out.
- A full life includes food and movement.
- When you take out a food group or coin it as “bad,” it leaves you vulnerable to eat it in excess when you reintroduce it.
- Make workouts fun so you can enjoy the movement.
- Put the fork down in between bites so you can enjoy and savor the moments and conversations happening around you.
How to Manifest
- Sit quietly for 30 seconds and envision what you want your life to look like.
- Ask yourself, how you want your mornings to look like, what your career looks like, what your love life looks like, family life, social life, etc.
- The more details, the better!
- And remember, to manifest is to KNOW. Leave “hoping” out of it because in hope, there is an element of doubt.
What You’re Doing Differently Than Your Parents
Her mother is silly and has a great work ethic, which she got from her. She struggles with being present with her daughter, but her mom is great at being present with her daughter. Amy is still trying to figure out the mom-work balance.
Hardest Decision to Make
- Leaving her daughter in the early years to continue to work, but she realized she is a more fulfilled person if she did both.
Most Excited About
- She is so excited about her daughter’s development. She just gets to be more and more fun.
Amy”s Gift For You
How amazing for Amy to share her secret celebrity workouts with us!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Baths.
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: Listen to your gut.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Be present with your children. The work will always be there.
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: Milk Barn Lovies
- Share 1 book and why: Todd Parr books
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is getting to discover a new version of yourself and growing in ways you didn’t think you could.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.