Ann is a parent coach and early childhood specialist with 30 years of experience. She equips new parents to nurture themselves and their baby by giving them the information and tools they need to feel confident and connected.
The Unspoken Topic
- Parenting is a developmental process. As your child goes through stages of development, parents need to adjust and grow as well.
What We Cover
- How to understand where your child is developmentally.
- Repairing with your children and how to set consequences in a healthy way.
- Navigating sibling relationships.
- Parenting the child in front of you.
Take a Listen >>
- Every stage of parenting requires you to change your approach and thinking. You can’t know how to do it until you are there. You are always becoming a parent.
Actionable Solution: How to See and Respond to Your Child’s Behavior Through a Developmental Lens
- STEP ONE: Talk through with your partner how you want to parent each child.
- STEP TWO: Understand how each child will need a little different parenting.
- STEP THREE: Look at what is happening before the behavior for clues.
- STEP FOUR: Look at how you are showing up and what is being triggered.
- STEP FIVE: Discuss and teach when both of you are regulated.
Hardest Decision to Make as a Mom
- During the teen years, allowing her children to suffer the logical consequences of their behavior.
Ann’s Gift For You
What a generous gift! To grab it. Just type in your name and email address and we’ll send it right over. You’ll be joining our mailing list, as well as our guest’s list so you can receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Working out in the park.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Just when you can’t stand another minute, they change.
- Parenting Hack: Set a timer for dishwasher so you have a warm mug for coffee in the morning.
- Product Child cannot live without: Cell phones.
- Share 1 book: The Power of Showing Up.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is life changing, life completing, and only one aspect of who she is as a person.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakes if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.
Our Partnership With Inner.U
- Inner.U is the secret sauce to getting yourself unstuck and thriving where it matters most. The owner’s manual for your entire life. This online coaching course gives you the tools to get yourself honestly and deeply happy where it matters most to you: your relationships to your SELF, BODY, MONEY, TIME, and more. Signing up today gets you a lifetime access to a ton of coaching worth thousands of dollars, including a private coaching session with an HG Coach, group masterclasses and access to Q&A recordings all to keep you happy and inspired. Go to inner.u and enter the code NOTYOURMOTHER75