How to Create More Time with Anna Frandsen
Anna Frandsen is a business coach and mentor, a radical optimist, green tea drinker and mama of two.
She left a career in higher education to build an online business from scratch so she could live her messy, imperfect version of success.
Anna helps creative and driven women grow and streamline their online businesses so they can reclaim their schedule, grow a loyal community and reach more people with their powerful message- on their own terms.
The Unspoken Topic
- Finding and creating “gold space” in your life is the key to getting things done on a daily basis when you constantly have things demanding your attention.
What We Cover
- The difference between “white space” and “gold space.”
- How to create both “white space” and “gold space.”
- The secret to filling up your time.
Take a Listen >>
- You don’t have to be limited by a career or platform. You can create the life you want.
- “Gold Space” is time that is not completely silent. Maybe you have kids in the background, maybe you are going out for a drive.
- You will fill the time up no matter what, so become very intentional with your “Gold Space” time. Maybe there is an issue you need to address or a party you need to plan. Use that time to set the intention and trust that the answer will come.
- Give yourself permission to create “Gold Space” so you can get the clarity you need.
- In order to receive, you need to ask.
How to Create “Gold Space”
- Whatever the task you are doing is, set an intention for it, as you would in a yoga class.
- If you don’t have an intention, ask yourself, “what is it that I need?”
- Have faith that the answer will come.
- Take action on that answer.
Hardest Decision To Make as a Mom
- Having to quit her therapy job and decide when to put her daughter into pre-school. Also trusting herself that her decision was the best one to make.
A-ha Moment About Parenting
- Become healthier so your children can grow up more healthy. The more whole you become, the better it is for your children.
Most Excited About
- Getting out of the office and doing more in-person meetings. She has a mastermind in San Diego and meeting up with her business besties in Colorado for the summer.
What is your motive for improving your self-care? Like everything else Anna does, she wants you to get intentional with it. You can do so by downloading her FREE Personal Care Mini Plan. This will guide you on setting your intentions for what you want to get out of life.
Simply type in your email address to receive the gift. You will be joining both of our email lists to receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Drinking green tea or kombucha.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Take deep breaths.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Bath time. If things are going haywire in the house, it’s time for a bath!
- Recommend one product your child cannot live without: Stress ball with printable chart that your child can point at to choose what they need. Start at 1 year old.
- Share your favorite book and why: The Conscious Parent so you can really look at yourself as a mom.
- Mama to Mama words of wisdom: Trust yourself. You know best.