Get Your Entire House To Sleep with Annalaina Marks
Ann is a single-mom of 3 who created The Full Feedings Method as a way to help other parents get their sleep back.
She is devoted to changing the misconception that sleep is something you have to give up when you become a parent.
The FFM is a simple way of life that can be safely implemented from birth and will alleviate the need for sleep training. The method is focused on meeting baby’s sleep and food needs fully, which ultimately gives parents the confidence and peace of mind to stop feeding their child during the night.
The only tears you’ll be crying with this method are tears of joy when your baby finally sleeps through the night!
The Unspoken Topic
- When your baby’s basic needs are met, they will start to sleep through the night. We need to constantly be assessing our children’s needs. Being flexible is the key.
What We Cover
- An intuitive way to get your children to sleep in a practical way without crying.
- What to focus on day by day to get the best sleep from your children.
- How sleep is entirely possible without doing anything drastically.
Take a Listen >>
- Sleep is entirely possible without doing anything drastic.
How to Get Your Child to Sleep
STEP ONE: Connect.
- Tune into your child’s feedings. Are they eating enough during the day? Make sure they are eating throughout the day. Hungry babies do not sleep well.
Hardest Decision to Make as a Mom
- Getting divorced.
What a generous gift. Simply type in your name and email address and we’ll send it over.
You’ll be joining both of our email lists to receive even more goodies! Woot-woot!
Most Excited About
- Continuing to grow her method.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Sleep.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Don’t listen to anyone else.
- Parenting Hack: Put healthy snacks on the counter.
- Product Child cannot live without: Klean Kanteen Water Bottles.
- Share 1 book: You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood gives me purpose.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.