Evidence-Based Techniques to Improve Pelvic and Abdominal Symptoms with Ashley Gammon
Ashley Gammon is a certified personal trainer and PR executive for MUTU, USA.
She is a retired Army spouse and mama to her three presidents: McKinley, Madison and Monroe.
The Unspoken Topic
- Postpartum is forever, so it’s never too late to optimize your body for great health.
What We Cover
- Ashely breaks down how to help peeing when you sneeze and how to help get you Mama Belly back to its old self.
- Ashley also helps explain what kind of a doctor to go see if you are experiencing any of these issues to help you heal.
Take a Listen >>
- Women suffer from leaking of both urine and fecal matter, which can lower their quality of life.
- Painful sex is not normal but very common.
- Squatting and walking is good for you when you are healing your body.
- Giving birth, Gravity and Getting old are the 3Gs that affect your pelvic floor.
- When you go to your general practitioner or OB, ask for a referral to see a woman’s PT. That is the person who can help with these postpartum issues.
How to Get Help to Strengthen Your Pelvic Floor
- Ask your OB, midwife or GeneralPractitioner for a referral to a woman’s physical therapist.
How To Stay Connected With Spouse
Prioritize date night once a month.
Doing Differently in Parenting
- She is giving her kids much more screen time than she had planned to.
Most Excited About
- Her husband’s retirement.
Ashley’s Gift For You
We are so excited about this discount Ashley has so generously offered to get started with the MUTU system!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Hot baths
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: This too shall pass.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Girls pack lunches,
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: Wet brushes.
- Share 1 book and why: The Sexual Confident Wife
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is the most important job she’s ever had. It’s her job to raise great members of society.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.