Teach Your Child How to be a Confident and Thoughtful Contributor to Society with Brianna Ruelas
Brianna Ruelas is a Dallas based Performing Artist Consultant, Reality TV Music Coach, Online Course Creators and Best Selling Author to Make a Reality TV Your Reality.
After a singer and performer for 30 years, Brianna has studied internationally and performed all genres from jazz to rock to pop. She received a BA in Theatre Arts from Pepperdine University and spent years honing her musical theatre chops.
After graduating college, Brianna departed from the theatre to pursue music as a solo artist and also worked as a commercial voiceover actor.
Brianna is passionate about supporting her clients to reality singing show success and leveraging that experience to ignite their music careers.
The Unspoken Topic
- Teaching children entrepreneurship skills teaches them how to have a strong work ethic and become fiscally responsible adults who know how to pursue their passions from all angles. This is the secret to cultivating confident and contributing members in society.
What We Cover
- How to create a safe space for children to pursue their passions.
- How to model the skills you want your children to learn.
- Tips on cultivating entrepreneurship in the home.
Take a Listen >>
- There is always something to learn. Help your child become curious and explore their interests.
- Don’t be afraid to teach your children a strong work ethic. When they work hard and when they have the support, they can make really incredible things happen.
How to Teach Kids to Hone In On Their Business Idea
- STEP ONE: Focus on what your child enjoys.
- Learn the foundation of what they enjoy. What does it look like to have a business around this?
- STEP TWO: Learn the business side of the craft.
- Explore and learn the options around taking the career from craft to business.
- STEP THREE: Make space for your children’s ideas and explore ways to create these ideas into businesses by asking them questions and supporting their interests.
- STEP FOUR: Teach your children to ask different questions to get different answers.
Most Excited About
- Two new books recently released: “Performance Artist Pathway” and “Making Reality TV Your Reality.”
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Listening to music while walking.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Take care of your partner. Take care of each other first.
- Parenting Hack: Reframe or distract your child when they are in a bad mood.
- Product Child cannot live without: Blue Bell ice cream.
- Share 1 book: Good Night Moon.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is an opportunity to create and spread love. You are instilling values, spirit and energy into these little humans and they take that and continue to spread it. It’s another way of contributing to the world.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.