Discovering Your Story to Connect with Other Moms with Candice Stenger
Candice Stenger is the founder and host of A Musing Momma the Podcast, where she helps moms break free from constraints that hold them back from living their lives to its fullest potential.
One of her specialties is helping her clients develop their personal stories by getting intentional with what they want their lives to look like as a mama.
Whether it’s to get the next promotion at work, land the next big deal, start that project you’ve been putting off, or maybe it’s just to be the most badass mama you can be, Candice is here to help you achieve it all.
The Unspoken Topic
- At the end of the day, we all want to be seen, we want to be heard, and we want connection with other women in a true and authentic way.
What We Cover
- What stops us from connecting with other moms and how we can fix that.
- What happens when your kids become your teachers rather than the other way around.
- How to find your tribe.
Take a Listen >>
- Fear and unrealistic expectations prevent us from living our best lives.
- Conscious parenting is allowing your child to guide you and teach you, rather than you teaching them.
- Children can be our biggest teachers if we are willing to accept it because we are not always right and we don’t always know best.
How to Connect with Other Moms
- Find a community of women that allow you the space to share your emotions. Whether it be in person or online.
- Be willing to share your personal stories with other moms so you can truly connect.
- Part of uncovering your story will be deep and dark but don’t be afraid because that’s how you find out who you are and what you can overcome.
Hardest Decision To Make as a Mom
- Concept of letting go of control and wanting to be perfect, as well as letting go of the expectations her parents put on her.
A-ha Moment About Parenting
- Children are our mirrors and can show you who you are. Have the courage to change the things you want to change in order to be the parent your child needs you to be.
Most Excited About
- We are living in a time when it’s truly amazing to be a woman, especially a mama! There are so many opportunities for us!
• Free Masterclass •
Candice is gifting an incredible webinar for FREE to our listeners to be able to tap into your story. Do you know your story? We certainly thought we did, but boy did we have things to learn. Be sure to sign up for it by typing your email address below. You’ll be joining both of our lists to receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Journaling and meditation.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Talk when your kids want to talk.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Meditate with your kids. Use Headspace!
- Recommend one baby/ kid product you cannot live without: Snacks.
- Share your favorite book and why: A New Earth by Ekhart Tolle because it dives deep into conscious living and awakening to your true purpose.
- Mama to Mama words of wisdom: Be as courageous and ambitious as you can be and know your story. Dive into who you truly are.