What You Can Do To Support Your Vagina and Pelvic Floor Health with Marcy Crouch
Marcy is a pelvic floor physical therapist by trade and holds a board certification as a women’s health clinical specialist.
She is passionate about changing the way women are cared for during and after birth, and won’t rest until pelvic floor PT is standard for all birthing persons.
She is the proud mama bears to two boys, drives a minivan shamelessly, loves the ocean and horses and a good glass of wine.
The Unspoken Topic
- There is not enough support or information around ways you can heal your body after having a baby- no matter how long it’s been since you’ve given birth.
What We Cover
- What you can do to support your vagina and pelvic floor.
- What the anatomical standard of appearance of a vagina is.
Take a Listen >>
- Postpartum is forever and it’s never too late. We need to treat mamas betters.
- Physical therapy is needed for everyone.
- There is no anatomical standard for the appearance of a vagina or vulva. Everyone has different sizes, colors, shapes and it’s all perfect.
How to Support Your Vaginal and Pelvic Floor Health
- STEP ONE: Time is on your side.
- It’s never too late. You can always increase strength and function.
- STEP TWO: Focus on prevention.
- Educate yourself on how to push properly during birth.
- Educate yourself on how to recover, how to move, how to poop, and how to life baby.
- STEP THREE: Focus on recovery.
- Functional kegels with everyday activities goes a long way- not just doing them when you are sitting at a green light.
- Do kegels when you are on the floor playing with your baby.
How Did You Make a Cross-Country Move
- She took her business online so she could work with more people and still be able to be home with her children.
Most Excited About
- Her online course is out!
Hardest Decision to Make as a Mom
- Ongoing decisions of meeting everyone’s needs daily.
Marcy’s Gift For You
Oooh this gift is so so so amazing!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Riding horses.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Parenting Hack: Macaroni and cheese.
- Product Child cannot live without: Legos.
- Share 1 book: Decoding Boys and Teaching Your Dragon About Diversity and All Are Welcome.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood means patience and boundless love.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.