What You Need Tell Your Friends About Preparing for Postpartum with Nina Spears
Nina is an educator in the pregnancy, birth and baby world and has had the pleasure of helping hundreds of expecting new mothers over the past ten years. Her training, certifications and experience include: baby planning, birth doula care, postpartum doula care, massage therapy, childbirth education, newborn care education, infant massage instruction, prenatal fitness education, and more. It is her passion to educate, inspire, and uplift mothers and now this has become their mission at Baby Chick®.
The Unspoken Topic
- Not only are you giving birth to your child, but you are giving birth to a new you. Families don’t plan enough for postpartum.
What We Cover
- All the tips for preparing for the most supportive postpartum, for you or your friends.
- What kind of questions to discuss with your parenting partner before the baby gets here.
- Insight on “the village” and how we can create it in our day to day lives and bring that back to a modern way of life, not matter what age our children are.
Take a Listen >>
- You are worthy and you are enough. It’s okay to ask for help.
How to Prepare For Postpartum
STEP ONE: Make a postpartum plan (with Nina’s free gift below)
STEP TWO: Read books for when the baby is here, not just about pregnancy.
STEP THREE: Put your village in place, including extra care if you want/ need it.
STEP FOUR: Have the tough talks with your partner to discuss game plans ahead of time.
STEP FIVE: Have a meal train and prep food ahead of time.
One Thing Doing Differently Than Your Parents
- She is letting her children be children. She is meeting them where they’re at and not making them grow up faster than they need to.
New Tradition She’s Started With Her Family
- Making one on one time with her children.
Most Excited About
- Her own possible TV show!
Nina’s Gift For You
What a generous gift! To grab it. Just type in your name and email address and we’ll send it right over. You’ll be joining our mailing list, as well as our guest’s list so you can receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Manicure and pedicure.
- Best parenting advice ever received: You can’t pour from an empty cup.
- Parenting Hack: Whisper.
- Product Child cannot live without: Hatch Rest.
- Share 1 book: The First Forty Days.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is her heart, soul and career. She takes it personally and professionally. It’s the best thing she’s ever done and the hardest.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakes if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.
Our Partnership With Inner.U
- Inner.U is the secret sauce to getting yourself unstuck and thriving where it matters most. The owner’s manual for your entire life. This online coaching course gives you the tools to get yourself honestly and deeply happy where it matters most to you: your relationships to your SELF, BODY, MONEY, TIME, and more. Signing up today gets you a lifetime access to a ton of coaching worth thousands of dollars, including a private coaching session with an HG Coach, group masterclasses and access to Q&A recordings all to keep you happy and inspired. Go to inner.u and enter the code NOTYOURMOTHER75