Everything You Need to Have in Place Before Becoming a Parent with Ryan Haddon
Ryan Haddon is a certified Life and Spiritual Coach, Hypnotherapist, and Certified Meditation Teacher with over 16 years experience with clients around the world.
A sought-after public speaker for corporate retreats and wellness events, Ryan leads private workshops such as “Stepping Into Your Purpose,” “The Work/Life Balance,” and “Finding Your Center.”
She’s also the in-house Life Coach at Kourtney Kardashian’s website Poosh, where she writes mind/body/spirit articles.
Ryan was certified as a Life Coach by the International Coaching Federation, the only governing body for coaches.
She was also certified as a Meditation Teacher through 200 hour teacher training and a Hypnotherapist through the National Guide of Hypnotists.
As a Hypnotherapist, Ryan helps clients receive lasting change by working with the all-powerful subconscious mind. By uncovering blocks, limiting beliefs and re-aligning the mind, body and spirit to help her clients find their center.
The Unspoken Topic
- You can grow alongside your child. You don’t have to be a finished product. You can raise each other with a gentle and loving voice you can lend to your child when you find it for yourself.
What We Cover
- How to check-in on yourself on a daily basis.
- Finding self-compassion and how to share it with others.
- How to cultivate grit and grace in your children.
Take a Listen >>
- Time gives you the depth of knowing all will be fine when it comes to parenting.
- Children come in with their set of gifts, programming and path. When you see them from that angle, you can witness their fumblings without feeling like it’s an attack on your parenting.
- Parenting becomes joyful when you separate your identity from that of your children’s.
- We evolve with our children and with that, there is a knowing.
- Meditation helps you take direction from something greater, rather than from your wounds.
- You won’t find your self-worth in your mothering. You will find it in your being.
How to Meditate to Create Space in Your Life
STEP ONE: Choose a Method.
- Meditation doesn’t have to be complex. Choose a walking meditation while walking your baby in a stroller, do conscious breathing while sitting down. Hypnosis, Kundalini Yoga, Transcendental Meditation and Zen Meditation are also great options. Just choose on you can commit to.
- Set as little as 3 minutes a day. Commit to it and just do it. Your mind, body and soul will thank you for connecting with itself.
- Don’t overcomplicate it. Just do it.
Most Excited About
- She loves what she does and how that connects her with women from all over the world.
Ryan’s Gift For You
Oooh this gift is so so so amazing!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Meditation.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Raise yourself alongside your children.
- Parenting Hack: It’s not about them, it’s about you. Connect to yourself.
- Product Child cannot live without: Slime.
- Share 1 book: Sometimes I’m Bambaloo.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is anchored in self-love and creating space for your children to be who they are.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.