Attachment Parenting, Coffee and Co-Sleeping, Oh My! with Amanda and Alexis
Amanda and Alexis host the hit podcast Coffee and Co-Sleeping. They bonded over their love of good coffee and attachment parenting. They’re not experts- they’re just moms out here doing the hardest job of all- raising good humans!
The Unspoken Topic
- You are not alone. There are other moms out there who are bedsharing too.
What We Cover
- Debunk the fear around Attachment Parenting.
- Tips on how to bed share safely.
- The benefits of Attachment Parenting.
Take a Listen >>
- You are doing the best jon and don’t let anyone else tell you differently. You biologically responding to your child is normal. Responding to your baby’s needs is normal. This is not a radical concept.
How to Co-Sleep Safely
STEP ONE: Parent is a nonsmoker, unimpaired and not intoxicated.
STEP TWO: Baby is full term.
STEP THREE: Bed is on the floor.
STEP FOUR: No blankets, pillows, pets or waterbeds. And make sure the sheets are fitted.
STEP FIVE: If your hair is long, make sure it’s pulled back.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: TJ Maxx alone with iced coffee + recording the podcast.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Slow down and listen to your instincts.
- Parenting Hack: No hacks and nursing in the carrier.
- Product Child cannot live without: Baby Carrier and a handmade baby blanket.
- Share 1 book: Sarah Asher Smith
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood means having your body walking outside of your body and motherhood gives her a chance to heal and to implement what I have always wanted for my children.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.