How to Fall Back In Love With Your Partner with Dana Myers
Dana B. Myers is an award-winning entrepreneur, author and coach in the sexual wellness space.
Known for her frank yet empowering style, she helps mothers reclaim their vitality, sensuality and sexual satisfaction through her products, coaching practice and digital courses.
Her advice has been featured by Women’s Health, Parents, Redbook, Allure and The Wall Street Journal. Dana has appeared on ABC Nightline, Good Morning America, Access Hollywood Live and many others.
After becoming a mother herself, she felt a deep need to reintegrate her sensuality within the reality of her life as a mom- and quickly realized the importance of nurturing her marriage within the time-strapped, often chaotic experience of parenthood.
The Unspoken Topic
- Your libido dies when you have kids and that’s okay. This creates an opportunity for your sex life to be reborn. Because in order for you to have a sustainable and long-term marriage, it requires rebirthing your sexual intimacy many times.
What We Cover
- How to find pleasure in the day to day activities so you’re closer to being open to receiving pleasure from your partner.
- Conversation starters to use with your partner to create a sex life that works for you- today.
- Tips on creating comfort with your sensuality.
Take a Listen >>
- It is our innate right to experience pleasure.
- Orgasm pleasure is rocket fuel when you really get in touch with it.
- Moving through blocks and fears around your sexuality and sensuality are a necessary step for you to be able to enjoy a full life.
- It’s not just about pleasure, it’s about your whole life as a sensual woman.
- Night time sex is not the only time to have great sex.
How to Fall Back in Love With Your Partner
- Get honest with yourself. If you’re feeling resentment (which is the opposite of intimacy), figure out what you’re feeling and what you need, and then ask for it.
- Schedule resentment clearing conversations by scheduling time to share what resentments are coming up.
- Schedule conscious connection. “At what times can we surprise each other or be a little more flirty?”
- Have a practical conversation about your sex life. “What’s great about our sex life? How can we co-create a sex life that feels exciting and compassionate for where we are in our parenting journey right now?” This is an on-going conversation. Try it monthly+.
- Schedule your sex. Look at your calendar and see “where am I going to be the most relaxed for sex in my week?”
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Masterbation.
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: Hire a babysitter as much as possible.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: iPad.
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: iPad.
- Share 1 book: “The Heroine Journey” by Maureen Burdock.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is the best teacher. Loving someone so much that they love themselves because of your love is the best thing you can do with your life.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.