How to Finally Heal Your Body After Having Kids with Erica Ziel
Erica Ziel is a mom of three, an FDN Practicioner, certified personal trainer and pilates instructor, health and nutrition coach, core exercise and pre/postnatal exercise specialist whose mission is to help women live a healthier life and heal their body through movement, intuition and breathwork. Inspiring women to regain hope but also experience tru, life-lasting results.
The Unspoken Topic
- Connect the dots. Understand that the body works as a whole. The symptoms we might be feeling have a root cause we don’t often look for. In order to see lasting changes and feel our best, we have to address our bodies in a holistic way.
What We Cover
- How to identify the root cause of a problem.
- Tips on connecting your pelvic floor.
- How to improve your posture.
Take a Listen >>
- Once you’ve had a baby, you are always technically in postpartum.
- Learn how to work with your body, rather than against it.
- Learn how to communicate with your body rather than trying to override it.
- No crunches! Do planks instead.
How to Heal Your Body After Having Kids (No matter how long it’s been since you’ve had babies.)
- STEP ONE: Examine any lingering emotional or physical pain from your birth experience and work through it.
- STEP TWO: Take it slow. Do not get back to running or crazy workouts before you heal your body.
- STEP THREE: Pull back your physical activity and heal in a gentle way that strengthens and re balances your body.
- STEP FOUR: Tap into the fascia system of your body to strengthen and connect to it.
- STEP FIVE: Check in to hear how you are talking to your body. Are you communicating to it? “What do you need today?” Your body will tell you what it needs if you tune in and listen. That’s called intuition.
- STEP SIX: Give yourself permission to modify movements.
Hardest Decision to Make as a Mom
- Dealing with mold toxicity. Trusting her intuition and connecting the dots. She was able to heal her child because of it.
What She’s Most Excited About
- The deeper message of healing your body from your intuition and really helping moms find their truth and heal their bodies.
Erica’s Gift For You
Oooh this gift is so so so amazing!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Taking a couple of moments with coffee.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Listen to your children.
- Parenting Hack: Ask your children why.
- Product Child cannot live without: Red light box.
- Share 1 book: The Upper Limit
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood means showing up as your authentic self for ourselves and for our children.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.