Getting Your 'Sexy Back' After Divorce with Gina Lamanna
Originally from the east coast, Gina has been a clothing buyer and wardrobe stylist for more than two decades.
She has a diverse career in fashion where she earned a degree in fashion merchandising, emphasizing fabric styling and visual presentation.
She worked as a stylist for TV and various commercials before turning her attention to personalized wardrobe styling for women on the go.
She created Spool in 2006- a by appointment boutique catering to busy mamas and professionals and offering a unique shopping experience.
Gina is divorced and co-parents her two young daughters with her awesome ex-husband.
She spends her free time enjoying dance parties at home with her girls, traveling whenever possible… hosting and entertaining when occasions arise, and enjoying life in between carpools.
The Unspoken Topic
- Whether you’re a new mom, a divorced mom, or have a new career, it’s important for women to get their groove back and feel good and confident again after a big transition. This is the key to living a more fulfilled life and becoming the best parent and partner.
What We Cover
- How to have an amicable divorce.
- The secret ingredient a more connected and fulfilled life.
- Styling tips to keep you feeling alive and fresh!
Take a Listen >>
- If you are struggling in your marriage, find the reasons why you are better off as friends so your children can see strong love, healthy love and not experience fights all the time.
- Speak highly about the other parent in front of the children at all times.
- We remind our children that we get along much better when we are apart rather than when we live together and fight all the time.
- When you look good, you feel good. When you feel good, you look good.
- When you start taking care of yourself, you start living a more fulfilling life.
Biggest A-ha Moment in Parenting
Realizing it’s not all about you anymore.
What Are You Most Excited About
Launching a style box membership service.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Sweats and dance classes.
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: The family bed.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Ship your clothes when you travel. Send diapers and any other bulky items from Amazon. You can do ground shipping for $20 and board the plane very lightly.
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: Crayons, markers, paper.
- Share 1 book: Happiest Baby on the Block.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is to be selfless, patient, to be a fierce mama bear, the deepest love, and learning to let go because we are not perfect.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.