The Secret to Slowing Down Your Busy Life with Heidi Stevens
Heidi is a mom, wife, sister, daughter and friend.
She’s been an entrepreneur for over 12 years, has her masters in Spiritual Psychology and her mission is to inspire, activate and empower women so they give themselves the permission to prosper and experience more alignment, freedom and overflow in their lives.
The Unspoken Topic
- In order for you to excel in your busy life, you have to slow down. Allow yourself the time and space to pause, slow down, and rest, so you can get that hit of inspiration and information you need to take yourself to the next level.
What We Cover
- A step-by-step process to raising your vibration so you can live in alignment.
- How to let go of perfection.
- Tips on getting your partner on board.
Take a Listen >>
- You don’t have to be perfect at taking time to care for yourself. Small steps every day will lead you there. Progress over perfection.
- You do so much, and you’re doing an incredible job. Give yourself permission to take care of yourself.
- Slow down and tap in to hear what you need and what you want, so you can ask for it clearly or take any action that is required.
How to Slow Down
- Take small steps each day.
- Wake up 5-30 minutes before the kids to give have some space that’s yours to meditate. The results are profound.
- Instead of watching the news, listening to an inspiring podcast.
- Mute the notifications off your phone.
- Choose a bath instead of watching TV.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- Stop scrolling at night- instead, put on a sleep meditation.
How to Keep The Connection With Your Spouse
- She sets him up for success by being crystal clear on what she needs and what her requests are. She keeps the focus on herself and allows him to have his own journey. Detachment with love. He’s allowed to do things his way. When she finds herself getting annoyed, she pauses and remembers all the things she appreciates about him and then tells him.
Heidi’s Gift For You
Oooh what a gift to give to yourself. It’s definitely a must-have.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Epsom salt baths and infrared sauna.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Trust that your children have their own path.
- Favorite parenting hack: Delegate tasks.
- One product your children cannot live without: Legos.
- Share 1 book: The Big Leap.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is the best and worst thing all at once.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.