How to Normalize Feeling Like a Failure with Jenna Kim Jones
Jenna Kim Jones is a clean stand up comedian who performs regularly nationwide. She has three comedy specials which played on Sirius XM.
Jenna was the featured comedian on Siriux XM’s channel Laugh USA in September 2016 and August 2018.
She also released a video special with Dry Bar Comedy called “Jenna Kim Jones: Fun to Hug” that Is available to stream on Amazon Prime.
All of Jenna’s specials are available to download or stream. She is also a co-host of the television series Random Acts. And she hosts a funny, light-hearted daily podcast with her husband called Couple Friends.
Jenna is a mother of two girls ages 2 and 4.
The Unspoken Topic
- Feeling like a failure is a regular feeling and we need to learn to live with it.
What We Cover
- How to normalize feeling like a failure.
- The secret ingredient to a happy relationship.
- How to keep the connection with your partner alive.
Take a Listen >>
- Learn to let things go because things in parenthood rarely go exactly how you want them to go.
- We get so panicked but it’s really about finding humor in the experience.
- Being purposeful helps us stay in the moment and makes it easier to accept reality.
- Find someone that is funny and keep them in your life.
- Even when life is hard, find a moment to laugh at or think of something good because it will take you to the next hour and the next minute and all will be OK.
How to Transition Back into Work After Becoming a Mom
She finds a little project she can fit into her schedule to start getting her head back in the game.
How to Keep The Connection With Spouse
She and her husband make it a point to always talk to each other about anything that is going on. Even if they are mad or stressed, they prioritize communication.
What Are You Most Excited About
Her podcast with her husband!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Eating and watching TV.
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: Babies don’t die from crying.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: When you fly with children, let them eat and drink whatever they want. Screen time for all!
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: Baby wipes.
- Share 1 book and why: What are books? LOL
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is a ton of hard work that is paid off through snuggles and hugs.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.