Being Honest About How You're Showing Up in Relationships with Jennifer Butler
Jennifer Butler is a certified “Calling in The One Coach,” writer, health coach and podcast host dedicated to helping people fall deeply in love with themselves and awaken to their internal power to create joy, love and freedom in their lives.
Beyond an extensive education, Jennifer has experienced her own powerful transformation, overcoming obstacles and challenges that inform her work.
As a love and relationship coach, she teaches clients to identify and transform internal obstacles and expand their capacity to love and be loved so they can create happy and healthy relationships.
The Unspoken Topic
- When you make changes in one area of your life, like love and relationships, it changes the trajectory of how you navigate the rest of your life.
What We Cover
- Why leading with love is the way to navigate your relationships
- What relationship to transform first before you transform the rest of them.
- How to open your heart when you are upset.
Take a Listen >>
- When you choose to lead with love, the possibilities are limitless.
- Creating a healthy and happy relationship with yourself is the first step in healing the rest of your relationships.
- If we are upset, we tend to blame the other person that is involved. But when you lead with love and allow your heart to open, you are better able to take responsibility for your part in the disagreement.
- If you truly want to love others, you’ve got to love yourself first. Have compassion for yourself.
- Sometimes we get stuck in feeling small. That feeling is just getting in your way of being who you truly are.
How to Open Your Heart
- First, acknowledge that you are closed off.
- Put your hand on your heart.
- Breathe into the heart. Visualize as if your heart is opening when you inhale, and closing when you exhale.
- Do that for 3 minutes.
How to Show Up in Relationships
- Once your heart has been opened, ask yourself how you are feeling.
- Name that feeling so you can identify it and dissolve it.
- Ask yourself what it is you need.
- Then give yourself that need.
Hardest Decision To Make as a Mom
- Having to stand back and hold space for her son so he can learn the lessons he needs to learn to serve his higher purpose. Not running in to save the day has been a challenge.
A-Ha Moment About Parenting
- Just because your child is having big feelings with something you consider small, doesn’t mean their experience isn’t valid. Validate their feelings because we all want to be acknowledged.
Most Excited About
- Life in general and the work that she’s doing.
What an incredible gift! If you are feeling stuck in an area of your life and want to learn how to lead with love, be sure to take Jennifer up on this amazing offer!
To grab Jennifer’s gift, add your email below and we’ll send it on over. You’ll be opting into both of our email lists so you can receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Meditation
- Best parenting advice ever received: Laugh every step of the way.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Gamify tasks
- Recommend one product your children cannot live without: Sunblock.
- Share your favorite book and why: Calling In “The One” because it will shift you at your core and will help you get what you want.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is doing the work everyday to be the highest version of yourself so your child can be his highest version.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.