“Strengthen The Child, Nourish The Mother” - A Guide to Chinese Herbs with Jeremiah Krieger
Dr. Jeremiah Krieger is passionate about healing and this passion drives him in all areas of his life.
A dedicated father of four and a busy Chinese medicine practitioner, his philosophy is to help his patients experience radiant health.
Jeremiah is a “doctor’s doctor” treating numerous MDS. Many of his referrals coming from physicians who trust him.
He is known for an inclusive, balanced and smart approach to medical collaboration. And also treats other acupuncturists, chiropractors, psychotherapists, trainers and healers.
Jeremiah’s expert care has been enjoyed by a large number of influential people including Fortune 500 CEOS, university presidents, museum heads, CEOS, CFOS, fund managers, legal groups, Emmt-winning producers and actors, members of top rock bands, writers and directors and supermodels.
The Unspoken Topic
- The unique thing about Chinese Medicine is that it builds health. It’s about plugging your battery back in and feeling your adaptability, vitality, energy back in line.
What We Cover
- Effects of Chinese Medicine on your physical body and energy and which ones to take.
- Ways to reframe self-love to redirect kindness inward, so you can truly show up for your family.
- Tips and solutions for healing your energy, vitality after having children, beyond just herbs.
Take a Listen >>
- It typically takes 3-6 months to notice the effects of Chinese Medicine. It’s not to say that you won’t see results right away, but as you continue to take them, it’s a compound effect.
- Never underestimate the power of kindness. Especially kindness pointed inward.
- There is nothing we want to do better than parenting, and with that comes so much pressure. We must give ourselves kindness, nourishment, and ask for help.
- Parents who’ve taught their children to sleep and that they are safe tend to live more vibrant lives because the parents also get to sleep well. By having good sleep you are saving your marriage and your health.
- Always put ideas past the truth of your own heart to see what is right for you.
- Having a baby is the biggest energy expenditure you will ever have. Herbs help nourish your body back to health.
- It’s better for your family to have 20% less time with you, if the version that shows up is thriving and your cup is overflowing.
- Remember you are a mother of two- remember there is a little girl inside of you that deserves and needs your care and love. Don’t put her needs last.
- The things you need most in life are the things you can give to yourself.
- You can tell your kids whatever you want, but they observe how you are with yourself, conscious and unconscious. Show them to take care of yourself.
How to Cultivate Kindness and Self-Love
- Take a photo of yourself as a child and set it as your wallpaper background on your phone.
- Imagine everything you say to yourself, you are saying that to this little child.
- Would you ever say those things to this child?
- Love yourself for where you’re at on your journey. This shift can be life-changing.
How to Hack Parenting
- Time-outs for parents. When you are about to lose it, give yourself a time-out. “Daddy is on a time-out. I’m upset, I’m not clear and I need to go take a break.” Then come back with a better mindset.
Jeremiah’s Gift For You
Oooh mama, this protocal is a no-brainer!
Dada Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Massage.
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: Give yourself a time-out and parent when you’re calm.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Redirect.
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: Playstation.
- Share 1 book: Come Home by Dicken Bettinger.
- What fatherhood means to you: Fatherhood is the sweetest and deepest calling on my heart. It has widened my capacity to love infinitely. It is the most challenging thing, full of learning and extremely humbling and very rich.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.