The Secret to Having a Good Relationship With Your Parenting Partner with Kimberly Cabot
After using the Handel Method to transform her life, Kimberly Cabot became a coach herself. She turned a damaged relationship with her ex-husband into one of friendship, family and mutual respect.
She also shifted her relationship with money from abusive to abundant.
In her previous career she was an organic farmer, planted vineyards and started a winery. Kimberly was a 2019 featured speaker at the Women in Business Network Mt. Shasta spring summit.
The Unspoken Topic
- It is possible to have a good co-parenting relationship when you take accountability for your side of the street.
What We Cover
- Step by step on how to clear the rubble and resentments between you and your co-parenting partner.
- How to identify your dark habits and thoughts patterns, own them and turn them around.
- How to get clear on what you want in your life, and focus on what aligns with that.
Take a Listen >>
- If you can look through the lens of “maybe it’s you” when it comes to anything you are not happy with in your life, you will shift the whole dynamic.
Hardest Decision Made as a Mom
- Divorce. And she had to keep telling herself, “a happy mom is a happy child,” “a thriving mom is a thriving child.” It is so counterintuitive to put the oxygen mask on first, but needed to do this for them ultimately.
How to Heal Your Co-Parenting Relationship
STEP ONE: No one is perfect, own it when you make a mistake.
STEP TWO: Become aware of your blame and judging of your partner. Admit your behavior to them and commit to doing it a different way.
STEP THREE: Make a promise to yourself and your partner to show up differently, and know you won’t always get it right, but you will keep getting better.
STEP FOUR: Welcome feedback. How can I do better?
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Exercise in nature.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Don’t take it personally.
- Parenting Hack: Owning my mistakes, apologizing and committing to being better.
- Product Child cannot live without: Marijuana.
- Share 1 book: How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is an opportunity to show up. The more you can heal yourself, the less work they’ll have to do.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.