Reclaiming The Sex Goddess Within with Lacey Broussard
If lack of confidence, low libido or guilt and shame around your sexuality are the cause of your bedroom woes…
Or you’re missing the hot, wild sex you never have anymore or the transition into motherhood sucked your libido dry, you need Lacey Broussard.
She is an integrated sex, love and relationship coach for soulful and successful women who want better orgasms and more connected sex.
As a certified sex coach, Tantra and Jade Egg teacher, Lacey uses deep transformational tools and techniques based in modern coaching modalities, and ancient tantric wisdom mixed with Taoist practices to help women get their desire back and have the most mind-blowing sex of their lives.
The Unspoken Topic
- It’s still taboo for moms to feel and be sexy. We can be sexy and a mom at the same time.
What We Cover
- How to connect with your sensuality in as little as 10 minutes a day, 3 times a week.
- Why relying on your partner for your sex drive won’t be good for a long term relationship.
- How to stop your overthinking mind while you are having sex.
Take a Listen >>
- Women feel like they have to hang their sexuality on the labor room door.
- We don’t prioritize pleasure when we become moms so we don’t have sex as often.
- We lose our sensuality when we stop paying attention to ourselves.
- And then we put the pressure on our partners for our sexual needs and it’s not fair.
- Start a self-pleasure practice to keep the spark alive for a long-term relationship.
- The benefits of a Jade Egg practice are: Increases strength of your pelvic floor muscles, connects you with your sensual side, and helps reconnect you with your body. It’s like yoga for your vagina.
- Your body is never going to be the same after having kids. Learn to love the changes.
- Your sexuality and your sensuality matter. Nobody is going to fix it for you and its not going to fix itself.
- When women choose to own their sexuality, their partner will get on board.
- It’s not selfish to put yourself first.
How to Keep Your Sensuality
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What can I do that will be fun?
- What’s the most pleasurable thing I can do right now.
How to Do The Jade Egg Practice
- Insert the egg like you would a tampon. To take out the egg, act as if you are hatching an egg like a chicken.
- Do breathing techniques and visualizations.
- Do this 3x a week for 10 minutes each session.
- Use only after postpartum, once you are cleared by your doctor to be able to have sex.
- Squeeze and release.
- This is an ongoing lifestyle that you would schedule into your self-care routine.
- Here is a video from Lacey.
How to Stop Thinking and Get Ready For Sex
For a better orgasm and a better body-mind connection
- Meditation and yoga trying your brain to stop thinking.
- Don’t masturbate with vibrators or toys because it desensitizes the area.
Hardest Decision To Make as a Mom
- Leaving her husband and moving back to New Orleans even though her kids were going to suffer in the short term of leaving the life they knew and transitioning to a new one.
A-Ha Moment About Parenting
- Her sense of Self and her life’s work didn’t come until she had children. She realized she wanted to help women become radiant and alive, sensual beings.
Most Excited About
- She is going to Bali in the summer for a moth and will be hosting a retreat in Mexico. She is also moving her business from 1 on 1 coaching to group coaching to better help more people..
Who can’t use a lovemaking playlist!? And what better referral for one that a hot and passionate sex therapist! It makes a world of difference.
To grab Lacey’s gift, add your email below and we’ll send it on over. You’ll be opting into both of our email lists so you can receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Jade Egg Practice
- Best parenting advice ever received: Progress over perfection. Where there is a will, there is a way.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Mandatory bedtime.
- Recommend one product your children cannot live without: iPads.
- Share your favorite book and why: Emergence of The Sensual Woman because it helps women reconnect with their sensual side no matter where they are on the motherhood journey.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is unconditional love.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.