Making Your Dreams Actually Come True with Laurie Gerber
Passionate about personal development, Laurie Gerber has been coaching individuals for over 15 years.
As Head Coach at Handel Group Life Coaching, Laurie teaches people to tell the truth and pursue their dreams through live events, one-on-one coaching, online coaching courses, as a writer, on radio and in frequent TV appearances like MTV, A&E, Dr. Phil and the Today Show.
The Unspoken Topic
- Be willing to tell the truth about what you want and what you are willing to do about it. Get over the excuses. If you want to know how healthy your marriage, sex is the barometer.
What We Cover
- A no-BS insight on creating intimacy with your partner.
- How to reverse engineer your dreams to make them happen.
- Hacks on how to live your best life- for real.
Take a Listen >>
- The best thing you can do for your children is to love your life. Role model the kind of life you want your children to have. You love what you do with your time, you love your partner and you enjoy pleasure in your body.
- Trade off hours each weekend with your parenting partner so you can have some time off. You don’t have to do everything together as a family.
- Stay current with what you are thinking and where you are at.
- Be willing to tell the truth about what you want and what you are willing to do about it.
How to Actually Make Your Dreams Come True
STEP ONE: Ask.
- What do you want? Figure out what you want in its truest form. What is the dream of your heart? Focus on what you want, not your complaints.
- Purge all the reasons and complaints you have. What is true and what is not true.
- Take action on what is true. Make a vow to move forward in that direction and don’t stop.
Hardest Decision to Make as a Mom
- Going back to work full time. Admitting that she loves and is nourished by her work. She loves being with her children but she also loves working.
Most Excited About
- Inner U. The online digital Handel Coaching that is affordable and changes your life.
Laurie’s Gift For You
Oooh this gift is so so so amazing!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Telling the truth.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Sleep in a different room than your child.
- Parenting Hack: Buffet family dinner.
- Product Child cannot live without: iPad and blankie.
- Share 1 book: The Blessing of a Skinned Knee.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is another effing growth opportunity.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.