The Secret to Tidying Up with Lili Petitt
Lili Petitt is founder of Clutter Healing, Inc., a holistic organizing company and breath work healer.
The Unspoken Topic
- Everything we own, action we take, and relationship we have- is all energy. All of this stuff impacts our lives every single day. If we can’t move around freely in our homes, this weighs us down.
What We Cover
- How to create a plan to declutter your home year-round.
- What it means to have things you don’t use, and how to let go of it.
- How to connect with the energy around you.
Take a Listen >>
- When you have space in your home that is not being used, it’s like having stagnant and dead energy.
- You don’t need to have bins of toys and stuff. Just keep the things you truly need.
- Someday never comes, so get rid of things you don’t use.
- Your home, your choice. You get to choose what to keep in it so feel free to decline gifts from well-intended family members.
How to Create a Yummy Home
- Set the intention of what you want your home to feel like. What do you want the space to look like. Really visualize how you want it all to be.
- When you are shopping, ask yourself “Is this item getting me closer to my ideal home environment or is this pushing me further away?”
- Recognize the difference between wanting and needing something.
- Have the awareness to make it happen.
- Leaving her daughter in the NICU when she was born. Her insurance ran out and had to leave the hospital to recover from a c-section at home.
A-Ha About Parenting
- You can see the light at the end of the tunnel. You’ll get back to taking care of yourself in due time.
Most Excited About
- She is launching a new online course with meditation, breath work and journaling and pairing it with organizing your space.
Your Gift From Lili
Wowowow! We can all use a little decluttering in our lives! Be sure to grab Lili’s incredible gift on how to do so.
Just type your email below and we’ll send it on over. You’ll be opting into both of our lists so you can receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Breathwork.
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: Your children will teach you all the lessons you’re meant to learn.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Feed them what you’re eating and it will save you time.
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: Snuggle Bunny.
- Share 1 book and why: The Fourth Trimester because it keeps it very real on what those first 3 months are like.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is the opportunity to heal your family’s lineage and raise the global consciousness.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.