Incorporating The Secret to Tidying Up with Lili Petitt
Lili Petitt is founder of Clutter Healing, Inc., a holistic organizing company and breath work healer.
The Unspoken Topic
- Everything we own, action we take, and relationship we have- is all energy. All of this stuff impacts our lives every single day. If we can’t move around freely in our homes, this weighs us down.
What We Cover
- How to create a plan to declutter your home year-round.
- What it means to have things you don’t use, and how to let go of it.
- How to connect with the energy around you.
Take a Listen >>
- When you have space in your home that is not being used, it’s like having stagnant and dead energy.
- You don’t need to have bins of toys and stuff. Just keep the things you truly need.
- Someday never comes, so get rid of things you don’t use.
- You’re home, you’re choice. You get to choose what to keep in it so feel free to decline gifts from well-intended family members.
How to Create a Yummy Home
- Set the intention of what you want your home to feel like. What do you want the space to look like. Really visualize how you want it all to be.
- When you are shopping, ask yourself “Is this item getting me closer to my ideal home environment or is this pushing me further away?”
- Recognize the difference between wanting and needing something.
- Have the awareness to make it happen.
- Leaving her daughter in the NICU when she was born. Her insurance ran out and had to leave the hospital to recover from a c-section at home.
A-Ha About Parenting
- You can see the light at the end of the tunnel. You’ll get back to taking care of yourself in due time.
Most Excited About
- She is launching a new online course with meditation, breath work and journaling and pairing it with organizing your space.
Your Gift From Lili
Wowowow! We can all use a little decluttering in our lives! Be sure to grab Lili’s incredible gift on how to do so.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Breathwork.
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: Your children will teach you all the lessons you’re meant to learn.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Feed them what you’re eating and it will save you time.
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: Snuggle Bunny.
- Share 1 book and why: The Fourth Trimester because it keeps it very real on what those first 3 months are like.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is the opportunity to heal your family’s lineage and raise the global consciousness.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.