Motherhood Off the Beaten Trail and Turning Your Passion Into Revenue Streams with LJ Johnson
Lauralyn Johsnon (you can call her LJ) is a Disney World author and expert extraordinaire.
She is a Kentucky mom of 4, with one on the way, and spends 1 week a month at Disney World to help mamas just like you, do Disney better, smarter and less expensively.
Disney is obviously her passion but what excites her more, are moms in general.
She understands that we basically run the world, and we do it with one hand because we’re feeding a kid with the other, and we are down right AWESOME!
Her dream is to help moms. Not just help moms go to Disney, but to also help them realize and fulfill their dreams of staying at home with their kids while also earning an income.
The Unspoken Topic
- Education and a career can be abnormal and that’s OK. When we fear the unknown it is easy to judge, but do your best to have an open mind to those who live motherhood off the beaten trail.
What We Cover
- How to turn your passion into a profit-making business from home.
- Where change occurs and how you can ensure your kids embrace it.
- How to find out what lights you up and you can get lost for hours doing it.
Take a Listen >>
- You can learn from the real-world. Education doesn’t have to mean 8 hours in the classroom.
- Encourage all moms to not judge what you don’t know. Just because someone is doing something a way that you are not, doesn’t mean it’s wrong. Be open to learning about it and you may be able to gain some great insight.
- Figure out what you love by thinking about the things you can get lost in doing for hours.
- Get real with yourself by asking yourself what it is you want out of this life.
- Have the mind of abundance and realize there is room for you to be YOU and pursue what it is that lights you up.
How to Find What You are Passionate About
- Make a list of all the things you can do for hours and get lost in.
- Break down that list by the specific activities that you do.
- Look at those activities and pinpoint which ones are the ones you can get lost doing.
- Ask yourself, “what am I connecting to that makes me feel like the most ‘me’?”
Hardest Decision To Make as a Mom
- Leaving corporate America when everything was handed to her by her company and starting her own ventures so she could raise her babies at home.
A-ha Moment About Parenting
- Listen to what you want. Nobody else is going to do it for you.
Most Excited About
- Launching a course for moms to teach them how to create their own market in the Disney niche so they too, can work from home and enjoy Disney.
• Free Excerpt of Book •
“Disney World Within Reach”
If this isn’t the greatest gift, we don’t know what else it would be! When LJ was putting this together, she couldn’t stop giving from her book because there is so much value in what she has to offer. Be sure to snag this up!
Simply type in your email address to receive the gift. You will also be joining both of our email lists to receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Eating.
- Best parenting advice ever received: You know best.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Munchkin cups.
- Recommend one product your children cannot live without: Usborne books.
- Share your favorite book and why: The Richest Man in Babylon because it will blow your mind about money. We should be learning this in kindergarten.
- Mama to Mama words of wisdom: You already have everything you need inside of you. All you need to do is answer the call. The only thing that is stopping you is fear. It’s ridiculous how easy it is if you take the leap. You can absolutely do it!