Traveling and Working in an RV with Your Family with Michelle Knight
Michelle Knight is a mother, wife, world traveler and storyteller. She is also a Personal Brand Coach and Marketing Strategist and the founder of Brandmerry.com.
She works with female entrepreneurs to create an authentic, captivating and money-making brand through the power of story. Michelle supports women at various stages of their business who share one common goal: creating an authentic brand that allows them to show up as they are, build a loyal community and experience time, financial and location freedom as a result of their work.
In just 9 months, Michelle launched her freedom-based business and left her 9 to 5, while raising a new baby. Just one year into her coaching business. Michelle created a 6-figure business and thriving community of women ready to share their story.
Now she runs her multi-6-figure business while traveling full-time with her family around the US and Europe and spends her time supporting women to achieve time, financial and location freedom.
The Unspoken Topic
- If you have a desire for your life even if it goes against the status quo, you owe it to yourself to honor and explore it.
What We Cover
- How to living under the pressure of the status quo and start to live the life you desire.
- Tips on traveling and working with your parenting partner.
- Insight on a day in the life of RV family-work life.
Take a Listen >>
- We have the ability and the right to live a life of alignment, joy and freedom.
- When we live in alignment, our family is who benefits the most.
- Root yourself in your daily routine when you are always on the move in order to stay grounded.
- Share your Google calendar with your partner so you can visually see where to support each other.
How to Stay in Your Truth and Live a Life That Calls You
- STEP ONE:: What is your truth? Who am I? What do I want to be? What do I want to project out into the world?
- STEP TWO: Take space everyday for yourself to answer the question: What do I need?
- STEP THREE: Take action on whatever the answer is.
- STEP FOUR: Continue exercising the muscle of connecting with yourself and tapping into your truth.
- STEP FIVE: Incorporate your children. Your child can listen to music while you meditate or run in the park while you sit in nature. Children will grow to learn they need their quiet time, too.
What She’s Doing Differently Than Her Parents
- Removing the expectations of what her child should be doing. Taking away all the activities that fill they day and instead letting them explore what they like to do. She’s also homeschooling and traveling.
What Tradition She’s Started With Her New Family
- They make it a goal to explore something new at least once a week.
What She’s Most Excited About
- The holidays!
Michelle’s Gift For You
Oooh how exciting to have this productivity tip sheet and brand roadmap!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Exercise.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Listen to your children.
- Parenting Hack: Listen to your children.
- Product Child cannot live without: Legos.
- Share 1 book: Atomic Habits.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is living in alignment, showing up and respecting your child and their experiences and creating a safe place for them to grow.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.