Exposing Your Children To Diversity in a Fun Way with Nisha Bhatia
Nisha Bhatia is a mom of a 3.5 year old with another due in December. She’s originally from India. She and her husband now call Redondo Beach home. She’s an engineer by education and now works at PwC’s Operations and Supply Chain team.
She started Festivity in February of this year and she was inspired by the interest and excitement her 3.5 year old has shown when learning about festivals.
The Unspoken Topic
- Actionable diversity is important. You have to take steps to bring diversity exposure into your children’s lives.
What We Cover
- How to expose children to diversity through action.
- Activity ideas to promote diversity understanding.
- The shift we are seeing in cultural diversity awareness and how to increase it.
Take a Listen >>
- Bhatia wants families to know there are like-minded parents who desire to expose their children to the world, different customs and cultures. You have to take a leap and try, keep taking action to expose your children to different cultures.
Hardest Decision to Make as a Mom
- She had to decide how and when they are going to explain and share information on religion with their daughter. Also, how to explain God.
How Her and Her Partner Resolve Conflict
- Taking time. They’ve discovered that any argument they are having is more explosive when they don’t pause.
Most Excited About
- Sharing her boxes in a popup event in the South Bay in California.
Nisha’s Gift For You
What a generous gift! To grab it. Just type in your name and email address and we’ll send it right over. You’ll be joining our mailing list, as well as our guest’s list so you can receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Peloton and massage.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Stick to a routine but don’t change your life about it.
- Parenting Hack: Coloring books.
- Product Child cannot live without: Dot Dot Dot Markers.
- Share 1 book: The Invisible String.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is a gift. She considers herself so lucky to experience eit. It means not just being a biological mother. She’s had such a strong influence in her life from others too.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakes if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.
Our Partnership With Inner.U
- Inner.U is the secret sauce to getting yourself unstuck and thriving where it matters most. The owner’s manual for your entire life. This online coaching course gives you the tools to get yourself honestly and deeply happy where it matters most to you: your relationships to your SELF, BODY, MONEY, TIME, and more. Signing up today gets you a lifetime access to a ton of coaching worth thousands of dollars, including a private coaching session with an HG Coach, group masterclasses and access to Q&A recordings all to keep you happy and inspired. Go to inner.u and enter the code NOTYOURMOTHER75