Passing Down Anxiety Onto Your Children with The Pedi Pals
Samir and Ana are two full-time practicing certified pediatricians who live in Texas.
They are also co-founders of the Pedi Pals, a company dedicated to helping parents sift through misinformation online.
The Pedi Pals have a podcast and YouTube channel called The Well Child.
The Unspoken Topic
- Anxiety is a learned behavior. Children will watch your anxiety and they will in turn, become anxious too. Be aware of your own anxieties as a parent when you are raising children.
What We Cover
- How anxiety shows up in children.
- A step by step plan for helping you manage your stress and anxiety so you can teach your children a different way of coping.
- Hope for parents who feel overwhelmed.
Take a Listen >>
- Fill your cup first, it’s not selfish and it really makes you the best parent for your kids.
- Trust your mommy gut and be careful what you believe and read online.
How to Lessen Anxiety and Stress
STEP ONE: 3 Pillars
- Focus on the 3 pillars of health which are sleep, nutrition and environment.
- Work on your mental health and foster that for our children. This is the foundation of our health.
- Fill your day with whole foods to help balance moods and keep the body healthy.
- Create good night time routines. Put away screens before bed. Have a bonding moment before bed.
- Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker