Natural Ways to Increase Fertility with Rachel Cole
Rachel Cole was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. She has always had a passion for helping others and a curiosity in understanding human behavior.
She attended the University of Wisconsin, Madison for undergrad and went back to get her Masters in Social Work from UCLA.
Rachel worked for the LA County Department of Mental Health for 10 years as a clinician and then a clinical supervisor.
While working at the county, she completed an additional 3 year certification in Somatic Experiencing, a mind-body way to heal trauma and began a private practice specializing in this area.
She has worked as a psychotherapist for the past 15 years and feels so grateful to do this work. A couple of years ago she discovered Mercier Therapy and was called to expand her practice to include this amazing work helping women reconnect with their bodies and heal.
She currently works in Hermosa Beach, CA and is a mom to her beautiful 6 year old daughter Amalia.
The Unspoken Topic
- Living in a stressful society has disconnected us from our bodies. Mercier Therapy helps you reconnect to your body in a healthy way, and increases fertility by up to 83%.
What We Cover
- How to reconnect with your body naturally.
- Tips on what to do if you are trying to get pregnant.
- What shame and guilt does to the body.
Take a Listen >>
- Just because you were able to have a child, doesn’t mean you can easily have a second or third. Secondary infertility is very real.
- 1 in 8 women struggle with infertility.
- There was a study done in 2019 on 6 sessions of the Mercier Therapy and IVF. If you combine the two the chances of becoming pregnant is 87%. Whereas IVF alone is only 30%.
- Shame keeps us hidden. It’s important to find someone you can talk to about your journey.
- It’s OK to be dis regulated and angry when you’re going through infertility. These feelings are normal.
- On the other side of anger is power.
What To Do If You Are Struggling With Getting Pregnant
- Remember that you’re not alone and your body didn’t fail you.
- Be kind to yourself.
- Know that you are not alone and there is support for you.
- Mercier Therapy is all over the USA. Go to merciertherapy.com to find a healer near you.
Something Insurmountable You Overcame
- Not being able to get pregnant for so long.
How Your Relationship with Your Partner Has Changed After Baby
- It’s definitely changed, especially because of always needing to be there for a baby. Now that their daughter is 6, things are shifting back. Empathy for each other’s parts in the parenting journey has helped them stay connected.
Most Excited About
- Sharing the work! She’s on fire and is talking to doctors and educators.
Your Gift From Rachel
Okay, so Veronica did a Mercier Therapy session with Rachel after having Melrose and it gave her LIFE! She said she felt so connected and made such a difference in her awareness of her body. Give it a try!!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Yoga and anything Bachelor Nation.
- What is the best parenting advice you’ve ever received: It’s all temporary. Ride the waves. Take a moment for yourself before responding.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Make it a game.
- Share 1 product your children cannot live without: Bandaids.
- Share 1 book and why: Dying to Be Me because it’s about a near-death experience and it reminds us to be kind to ourselves.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is patience, compassion, struggle and constant opportunities to remind us to be present and connected.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.