Restructuring Your Home To Create Inner Balance with Renae Fieck
Renae is a mom of 3, occupational therapist, and advocate for moms who desire grace, space and rest within their lives.
She has found strength beyond her own to navigate life’s struggles, multiple miscarriages, life with 3 kids, working mom life, stay at home mom life, and a husband with a brain tumor and seizures.
She’s the founder of the Rising Moms Club, a community for moms who are ready to RISE ABOVE the chaos and overwhelm of life and busy days, trade exhaustion and the never-ending-to-do-list for a life with more JOY.
She is the host of the annual More Than a Mom Summit, The Great Clutter Clear Out Challenge and the host of the Rising Moms Podcast.
The Unspoken Topic
- When you prioritize your time with more intention and effectiveness, you can get back into the driver’s seat and get more time back in your life to spend doing what you love and enjoy.
What We Cover
- Ways to declutter your home in 15 minutes.
- How to create space for the things you enjoy.
Take a Listen >>
- If you declutter your home, you can save up to 40% of time on household chores.
- Give yourself the pasce to do less and focus on the things that matter the most to you.
How to Restructure Your Days to Have More Energy and Joy
STEP ONE: Figure out your priorities.
- What are your family values? Who are the people you want to spend the most time with? How do you want your mornings to be like? What do you want your home to feel like?
- You can say yes or no based on your values.
- Go through the house and life and get rid of what doesn’t align with your values.
- Less is more.
- We don’t have to do it all. We can empower our children to help with tasks around the home.
- Make it fun!
- Women do not live the same every day. Live by your hormones throughout the month.
- When you have more energy, tackle the harder tasks on your to-do list. When you have less energy, take the time to slow down and nourish your soul.
Hardest Decision to Make as a Mom
- She had a really hard time balancing being a stay at home mom and a working mom.
Most Excited About
- Her online course is out!
Marcy’s Gift For You
Oooh this gift is so so so amazing!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Meditation.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Do what works for you.
- Parenting Hack: Be willing to give yourself grace.
- Product Child cannot live without: iPad.
- Share 1 book: The Leader Who Had No Title.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is one of the most refining and rewarding things we can ever do.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.