A Healthy Microbiome for You and Your Kiddos with Royah Loie
Royah Loie is a certified doula, childbirth educator, lactation counselor and host of The Insider Mom Podcast. She loves teaching moms about birth and breastfeeding and the impacts it has on the gut microbiome, both for short and long term health.
She believes mothers benefit from receiving helpful information from non-judgmental care providers, so that they can make informed choices that work best for them and their families.
Through her work and research, she’s found that many mothers aren’t receiving the support and care they need, and over the years she’s been working to change that.
The Unspoken Topic
- Gut health plays a significant role on our well-being and there are things that impact our microbiome tremendously. Birth and breastfeeding support matters. Becoming informed, receiving nonjudgmental prenatal and postpartum support and finding the right providers during those periods and after can contribute to not only our long term health and well-being, but to that of our kids.
What We Cover
- How to create a healthy microbiome for you and your baby for optimal health and immunity.
- How to better support mothers so they can have more success with breastfeeding and have lower c-section rates.
- What the signs are that your guilt health is out of balance.
Take a Listen >>
- It’s okay to need help and get to support you need post baby. Demanding change from the system.
How to Optimize Gut Health as a Mother
If you’re expecting, make sure to get adequate prenatal and postpartum care (hiring a certified doula can greatly help.) You matter.
If you’ve already had little ones and you want to prioritize your family’s gut health or want to address the root cause of issues, see a nutritionist, gut health specialist or care provider specialized in this are and ask what probiotics or solutions might be right for you.
One Thing Doing Differently Than Your Parents
- Her parents were always on the go so she is trying to be more present with her child.
Most Excited About
- Her postpartum plan that gives step by step planning for post birth (which is also the gift!)
Royah’s Gift For You
What a generous gift! To grab it. Just type in your name and email address and we’ll send it right over. You’ll be joining our mailing list, as well as our guest’s list so you can receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Yoga.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Take the time to rest so you can be better for your child.
- Parenting Hack: Listen to your kids and get on their levels.
- Product Child cannot live without: Books.
- Share 1 book: Midnight Library.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood means raising the next generation.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakes if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.
Our Partnership With Inner.U
- Inner.U is the secret sauce to getting yourself unstuck and thriving where it matters most. The owner’s manual for your entire life. This online coaching course gives you the tools to get yourself honestly and deeply happy where it matters most to you: your relationships to your SELF, BODY, MONEY, TIME, and more. Signing up today gets you a lifetime access to a ton of coaching worth thousands of dollars, including a private coaching session with an HG Coach, group masterclasses and access to Q&A recordings all to keep you happy and inspired. Go to inner.u and enter the code NOTYOURMOTHER75