How to Start Letting Go of Martyrdom with Sally Maxwell
Sally is passionate about working with people to transform their lives using The Handel Method®. Her warmth and natural teaching abilities allow her to break down the HG principles in a direct and loving way.
Happily working with Handel Group since 2010, Sally holds the position of VP of HG Life Division and Senior Coach at Handel Group. She holds a BA in Theatre and Music from Middlebury College.
Sally is grateful to have used The Handel Method to transform her own life; every area of her life has been positively impacted by learning how to tell the truth about what she really wants in her life and dealing with what is in the way.
She believes that helping other people uncover their dreams and deal with their past to be free is what life is all about, and that this work ultimately makes the world a better place.
The Unspoken Topic
- Motherhood does not mean sacrificing yourselves for the sake of others.
What We Cover
- How to tell the truth about your priorities.
- How to become the best version of yourself.
Take a Listen >>
- In order for you to actually change, it requires you to make a promise to yourself that has a consequence attached to it.
How to Start Letting Go of Martyrdom
STEP ONE: Tell the truth about your priorities.
STEP TWO: Outsource the low priorities.
STEP THREE: Act like the CEO of your life. Focus on the high level things.
STEP FOUR: Make a promise to yourself in the areas where you want to change with a consequence.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Telling the truth.
- Best parenting advice ever received: No rule book.
- Parenting Hack: Schedules.
- Product Child cannot live without: Old vintage click together toy.
- Share 1 book: Secrets by the Baby Whisperer.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is a miracle and a priveledge.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.