Preventing Sexual Abuse and the Power of a Mother's Intuition with Shannon Tripp
Shannnon is a wife to her best friend and mama to her four favorites.
She has worked as a pediatric ER nurse for 10 yers, where she shares a lot of what she has learned about keeping kids safe and healthy on her social platforms.
While she deeply loved her job as a nurse, her family decided to sell it all and move to Hawaii for an adventure. Shannon is taking a break from nursing to be home with her children where she now homeschools them and goes to the beach.
The Unspoken Topic
- Trust your intuition and do what feels good to you because that is what will transform your life.
What We Cover
- How to tap into your intuition.
- The steps to take to prevent child molestation.
- The key to a happy family.
Take a Listen >>
- Slow down. The world is so busy. This life is very fragile and can be taken at any time.
- Being in tuned with your needs and what your family needs is what truly makes one happy.
- We can’t tell other moms what to do because we all have our intuition that we should be following. This is our gift.
- We know how to parent our children. And when you know that, motherhood will completely change you.
- Well over 50% of child molestation cases occur by a family member.
- Reconsider sleepovers!
How to Prevent Child Molestation
- Teach your children about their bodies. Let them know their penis and vagina are private and only mommy can help clean them. When taking a bath, tell them about their body parts.
- No secrets allowed. If someone tells your child to keep a secret, teach them to tell you about that.
- Role play at home with these scenarios to help normalize the conversation.
How to Tap Into Your Intuition
- Close your eyes and take long slow breaths.
- Ask yourself a question about the concern you are having.
- Listen to the answer.
Hardest Decision To Make as a Mom
- Leaving her big family and moving to Hawaii.
A-Ha Moment About Parenting
- Realizing her children rely on her and that you have everything inside you that they need.
Most Excited About
- It’s top secret! 🙂
Who is so excited about Shannon’s vitamin guide to help detox after getting vaccinated? We sure are!
Just type in your email below and we’ll send it on over. You’ll be joining both of our lists so you can receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Exercise
- Best parenting advice ever received: You know best. Follow your intuition.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Wake up while your kids are still asleep.
- Recommend one product your children cannot live without: White noise machine.
- Share your favorite book and why: How to Talk so Kids Will Listen.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is the greatest gift a woman can have. It can look different for everyone but women are born with this innate ability to be a mother.
Freebies From Us
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re living in Tantrumville with your toddler, you definitely need the Top 5 Tips to Hitting The Pause Button on Temper Tantrum
- Download our FREE Worried Mama’s Guide to Baby Milestones
- FREE Masterclass on getting rid of mom guilt when it coems to your finances.
- Learn to become an even more mindful mama without having to go to a yoga class or spend 30 minutes meditating with this free guide.