The Testing You Need to Take to Operate as a Full Functioning Mom with Shannyn Pearce
Dr. Shannyn Pearce is a women’s health warrior, doctor of chiropractic and integrative health coach, where she gets to the root of her clients’ health issues, removes triggers, rebuilds the body and restores its function.
Dr. Shannyn’s unique knowledge and experience enables her to bring an inspiring and trustworthy perspective to women’s health.
Her chiropractic training empowers her to restore health by treating the body’s underlying relationship between structure and function, and her certifications in nutrition and metabolic testing enable her to understand barriers and resistance to women’s health to ensure successful results.
The Unspoken Topic
- Just because you’re a mom doesn’t mean you need to be tired all the time. You can have a well-functioning body.
What We Cover
- The testing you need to figure out how to heal your body.
- How to tell the difference between being “mom tired” and being actually tired.
- The major cause of miscarriages and what you can do to reduce that statistic.
Take a Listen >>
- Metabolic testing can tell you a lot about where you are, healthwise.
- You don’t have to feel tired and commiserate with other moms about your motherhood journey. You’re allowed to feel good and enjoy being a mom.
- If your body is telling you something is wrong, listen to it.
- The best moms are healthy moms.
- Hormones change on a weekly basis for women.
- Most women are progesterone deficient when they get pregnant, which is a major cause of miscarriages. Take herbal supplements early on in your pregnancy.
- Postpartum has a huge emphasis on self-care. What are you doing for yourself? Be sure to do that to release stress hormones.
- 1-2 years postpartum, begin metabolic testing to see where you are, so you can create a plan to rebuild yourself.
How to Tell The Difference Between “Mom Tired” and “There’s Something Wrong With Your Body” Tired
- When you are “mom tired,” on a scale from 1 to 10, you are at a 5. Maybe you want to do something but you really don’t feel like it so you don’t.
- When you have “something wrong with you” tired, you may have slept a full night’s rest but you wake up groggy and can’t get out of bed. You can barely get through the day. When your partner comes home, you have nothing more to give because you physically can’t.
How to Figure Out What is Going On With Your Body
- We don’t guess, we test.
- DUTCH TEST: This a test that does a mapping of your hormone pathways and adrenals and shows women exactly what is going on.
- Test is best performed before you get pregnant or 90 days after you have stopped breastfeeding.
- After the test is performed, you can create a plan on how to optimize your health.
Hardest Decision To Make as a Mom
- Balancing career and motherhood when she loves both so much. When she had her first son, she went back to work after two weeks and basically raised her son in the office. It ended up taking a toll on her body, which ultimately lead to her body breaking down.
A-Ha Moment About Parenting
- We don’t have it all figured out and that’s OK.
Most Excited About
- Her webinar series to help more women conquer their stress hormones and inflammation.
Join Shannyn’s incredible webinar to learn all about stress, hormones and inflammation. Just type in your email address below and you’ll get instant access! You’ll also be opting into both of our email lists to receive even more goodies!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Meditation.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Get really good help.
- Share your favorite parenting hack: Stay calm, take a breath. It will pass.
- Recommend one product your children cannot live without: Tape!
- Share your favorite book and why: Becoming Super Natural because it’s about how your health and emotions can change your body.
- Mama to Mama words of wisdom: The best moms are healthy moms. You gotta keep yourself well. You gotta keep yourself healthy. Testing is important because your health and your homes change, so don’t skip that step!