How to Organize Your Life to Keep What Works and Leave What Doesn't with Stephanie Uchima-Carney
Stephanie Uchima-Carney is the creator of an award-winning parenting podcast Mommy’s On a Call, ‘xennial’ mother of 3 (ages 1, 2 and 5), serial entrepreneur and founder of a business strategy consulting firm. She has appeared on Forbes, NBC, WSJ, Good Morning LALA Land, and YFS Magazine, Brit+Co, Honeybrook and more.
The Unspoken Topic
- Our role as a mother is not our only identity. We can play many roles but that does not define who we are.
What We Cover
- A step-by-step process to organize our lives so we can keep what works and leave what doesn’t.
- How to understand your why behind each of your conversations, so you can create a life with more intentionality.
- How our identity is more than just ourselves as parents.
Take a Listen >>
- Be curious in life. Try things and start playing around. That is where you will find your core identity. Get in the sandbox and play.
How to Identify Who You Are at The Core
STEP ONE: Focus Map. Do a brain dump of all the tings you are holding in your brain and then start to organize them.
STEP TWO: Divide and Conquer. What categories can you delegate, get rid of and keep.
STEP THREE: Ask yourself why. Why are you doing these things and is it still in alignment. Is it ego, money, passion, purpose, etc.?
What She Overcomes Conflict With Partner
- Communication. They need to communicate when they need help and her partner really helps her with this.
Most Excited About
- She is starting to write a book after everything she has learned from her podcast guests!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Meditation.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Every kid is different, do what works for you.
- Parenting Hack: Kitchen drawer with random objects she can give her kiddos.
- Product Child cannot live without: iPad.
- Share 1 book: Fair Play.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood means getting to see your reflections of you and your husbands, filled with love and every emotion under the sun.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.