What Limiting Beliefs Are You Dying For? with Suzee Edwards
Suzee Edwards’ passion is to work with a community of people who courageously live their lives to their fullest potential. Known for her authenticity and her independence, Suzee’s sense of humor, compassion and honesty is her unique gift of connection.
The Unspoken Topic
- A happy marriage means you prioritize your partner and take accountability for your actions.
What We Cover
- Figuring out how you’re contributing to the failure of your marriage.
- Identifying limited beliefs that are holding you back.
- Different types of lies and which one you tend to do.
Take a Listen >>
- Go LOVE. Do love as a verb.
Most Excited About
- Empty nesting and staying connected to her children.
How to Take Accountability
STEP ONE: Define love. LOVE is a verb. We are loving. Care about the other person as much as we want someone to care about us.
STEP TWO: Let the Ego go. You don’t have to win this. We both have to show up to design the relationship.
STEP THREE: Take actions and promises together on how you will design the relationship together.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Lotions.
- Best parenting advice ever received: I can’t control their outcome.
- Parenting Hack: Being at one with her kids.
- Product Child cannot live without: Phone.
- Share 1 book: The Power of Awareness.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is where she gets to evolve lineage with her kids and have them show up as powerful leaders in their lives.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.