How to Promote Healthy Body Image and Eating with Our Children with Jaren Soloff
Jaren Soloff is a Registered Dietician and International Board Certified Lactation (IBCLC) who serves as an expert in women’s health. While continuing to practice in the field of eating disorder treatment, Jaren gained additional experience as an IBCLC to fuse her love of nutrition and women’s health.
Now working solely in private practice, Jaren combines her expertise as a skilled nutrition therapist and lactation consultant to support mothers in nourishing themselves and their babies with confidence.
FULL CRCL provides nutrition counseling and lactation consultations to help both mom and baby thrive in motherhood. Informed by her own journey and the hundreds of women she has counseled, Jaren’s experience comes full circle to support women in navigating pregnancy, birth and postpartum from a simple and intuitive framework.
The Unspoken Topic
- Every woman has felt the pressures and messages around disordered eating and unhealthy body image. We must examine these messages and pass along a new model to our children.
What We Cover
- Tips on how to preserve our children’s innate sense of intuitive eating.
- Insight on how to examine the messages you might be sharing unknowingly with your child around food.
- How to heal your wounds around food and tap into intuitive eating
Take a Listen >>
- Trust your body. By trusting your body, you’ll be able to support that attunement with your family.
How to Create Healthy Experiences Around Food and Body In Your Home
- Do your own work with intuitive eating. Eat based on what your body needs and feels like eating, now what makes your body look a certain way.
- Examine your habits around eating and what you might be modeling to your children.
- Provide your child a full variety of good without labels of good and bad food and trust their innate ability to feed themselves.
- Make mealtimes a place of connection and joy.
Traditions Around Meals
- Family meals are prioritized in our home. We make them a fun and connecting experience.
What Was The Turning Point In Your Healing
- The birth of her daughter really motivated her, but healing is non-linear and has evolved and deepened over the years.
What Are You Most Excited About
- She’s excited about the work she gets to continue to do with her clients.