Using Play To Connect With Your Child with Lovevery co-founder Jessica Rolph
Jessica Rolph is the co-founder and CEO of Lovevery, an early childhood brand on a mission to give families a support system for a brighter future. Jessica and her husband Decker live in Boise, Idaho and are parents to Beatrice, Thacher and Leland.
The Unspoken Topic
- When you tune into what your child is hungry to learn, it is so satisfying to be present with them through these experiences.
What We Cover
- How to optimize your child’s cognitive development while staying connected with them.
- Ways to be present and connect with your baby in your home every day.
- How to slow down with your toddler and have active conversations.
- Ways to interact with your children without “toys.”
Take a Listen >>
- There is a ton of information out there. What’s most important is tuning into what you and your child find meaningful. That is the most important thing you can do for your child’s development and your mental health, too.
How to Optimize Your Child’s Development While Staying Connected To Them.
STEP 1: Give babies house tours.
STEP 2: Speak slowly and do any house activity slowly with them.
STEP 3: With toddlers, have back and forth conversations. Listen and explore what they are learning.
How Her Parents Affected Her Parenting Today
Her mom really helped her learn to ask for what she wanted and needed as a child. She also taught her how to take risks and fail.
Hardest Decision to Make as a Parent
She chose to work and build her business instead of being 100% home with her children. She loves to work and she loves to be with her children so much.
Most Excited About
She has been married for 15 years and she’s excited to tune into way to connect to what her husband needs. Professionally, she is excited to help parents make the most of these early years with their products.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Eating chocolate in the morning.
- Best parenting advice ever received: The days are long and the years are short. Be awake.
- Parenting Hack: House tours for babies.
- Product Child cannot live without: Lovevery.
- Share 1 book: The Staso Thesis.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is about growing yourself and your child.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.