The Secret To Aligning Your Life to Your Goals and Dreams with Hildie Dunn
Hildie Dunn’s natural enthusiasm and incredible heart is well suited to coaching. Her spirit, while infectious and inspiring to her clients and colleagues is balanced by her desire to see people through not only the victories but also the roughest patches of their lives.
Her mission as a coach with Handel Group Life Coaching is to empower people to live extraordinary lives and reach their dreams with joy and intention.
The Unspoken Topic
- Stop and get clear on your dreams and your visions. Make decisions and take actions each day that align to your dreams and vision.
What We Cover
- How to look at each area of your life and get clear on what you want it to look like and how to make decisions each day that align to these visions.
- Creating and keeping a spiritual practice.
- How to teach our children to speak to themselves.
- How to keep taking action towards our dreams.
Take a Listen >>
- Spirituality is designed. It doesn’t just happen.
How to Align Your Life To Your Dreams and Goals
Give language that articulates what you want for each part of your life. Use specific, positive and realistic language. Speak from what you want and not from what you don’t want. Write from a place of ease. Read your dreams each day. Ask yourself with each decision, “does this align to my dream?” Create right actions and thoughts to be in service of the dream.
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Hot baths.
- Best parenting advice ever received: Don’t be so hard on yourself.
- Parenting Hack: Be honest.
- Product Child cannot live without: Crayons.
- Share 1 book: Maybe Two- Lauren
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood is the way to make the world better.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.