How to Break Free From Feeling Like You're in Survival Mode with Jennifer Blossom
Jennifer’s desire is to help mom break free from survival mode so they can live with more meaning, fulfillment and joy in their everyday lives.
She is also the host of the top-rated mom podcast, The Blossoming Moms Show, and lives in a little fishing town with her husband and sons just south of Ancorage, Alaska.
The Unspoken Topic
- Moms are drowning in motherhood because we have this messaging that we’re supposed to do it all for everyone. Mothers need to push back on society, get clear on what is important and create a guilt-free life we desire.
What We Cover
- A step-by-step guide on how to start being intentional with your energy and time, so you can create the life you want.
- How to stop doing it all.
- Tips and hacks on how to manage to maintain your house and family life, with new habits that you can start to stack.
Take a Listen >>
- Microsteps every day are sustainable. Stacking your microshifts is where you really start to see the changes.
- Look at your motherhood. It’s not about adding more to your list, It’s about getting clear on what is important to you and your family in this season. This is where we create connection and fulfillment in your life.
How to Create a Life with Intention
STEP ONE: List.
- List out everything that is overwhelming and frustrating you in your life. Get clear on what is pulling on your attention.
- Ask yourself, “what are my priorities in life? Who do I want to become?”
- Compare the lists and pick one area to focus on,
- Start with one bad habit you have and replace it with a good habit. In time, this will become your way of life.
- Slowly add in another habit and go from there.
How She Implemented Her Tip
- She figured out what would work best for her and her family. She starts her day with self-awareness and asks herself, “who do I want to be today? What do I want to get done? Nobody can change how we show up and how we respond. She starts her day with a cup of coffee and a load of laundry each day so it’s never one big task to do a week.
Most Excited About
- The fact that we are all waking up!
Jennifer’s Gift For You
Oooh this gift is so so so amazing!
Mama Has a Minute
- Favorite form of self-care: Listening to a podcast or audiobook.
- Best parenting advice ever received: You know what’s best for your kiddos.
- Parenting Hack: If things are feeling haywire, take a shower or a bath.
- Product Child cannot live without: Tennis shoes.
- Share 1 book: The Life Giving Home.
- What motherhood means to you: Motherhood means showing up for ourselves and our kids. It’s our greatest responsibility and helps us show up in alignment with our highest self.
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.