Self-Care Ideas for Moms with Victoria Anderson
Victoria Anderson is an Executive Life Coach with a focus on supporting parents to connect to their heart, mind, body and soul to achieve their life dreams while navigating the challenges of parenting. Victoria is a credentialed secondary English teacher and she lives in Silicon Valley with her husband and two teenage kids.
The Unspoken Topic
- It’s not self-care, it is care. When we care for ourselves, we are caring for others.
What We Cover
- Steps to becoming the CEO of your life and your family.
- How to bring rituals into your daily life.
- Why we don’t follow through and how to shift this in your life to achieve what you desire in all aspects of yoru life.
- How to improve your marriage and parenting life through examining the root messages holding you back.
Take a Listen >>
- Care is caring for yourself and others. Integrating rituals into your life can have a grounding effect in your daily life.
- Find the little moments in your life to do something for yourself.
How to Become the CEO of Your Life and Family
STEP ONE: It’s not all or nothing. Bring in small rituals into your day. Making tea between clients, lighting incense, sitting outside for lunch, etc.
STEP TWO: Our life is a meditation. We don’t need to have 30 minutes alone time. We can be present in each moment.
STEP THREE: Slow down for transitions for 2-3 minutes.
Most Excited About
- Honing her craft as a coach and being able to coach her teenagers too!
Freebies From Us at Raising Children You Like
- Join our Facebook Community
- If you’re looking for a more peaceful home, get the 5 Tips to Pause a Tantrum.
- Download The 5 Screen Time Mistakess if you’re looking to maximize screen time with your tot.
- Join The FREE Masterclass on learning to stay present and unruffled during your child’s tantrum with these 3 Secrets.